Terrorists 'use Down's syndrome suicide bombers' to kill

m8 i would like to see more comming from muslims policing these ppl. all we get from them we dont condone it we are peacfull, then why wont all the so called good peace bearing mulsims out these ppl who shame the name of islam.

Show us all that the good ones are pro active against the bad ones.

I agree with you, the middle eastern goverments should be doing more but they're too busy squabbling over their oil riches to care about these issues or helping out palestinians.

Also i believe there is a bit in the quran that after a long tribal war mohammed befriended the enemy until the trust is gained then he killed all who never converted after he earned their trust. so the quran tells yous to befriend the enemy earn the trust then kill if we dont convert?

I think you're incorrect there, there is not such thing in the quran, can you quote? you'll find for example-and this was on telly just last week about the history of andalucia, spain-under muslim rule the jews flourished as merchants and even commanded high positions in goverment where once they were persecuted by their christian rulers.

i cant mind what it is called but i am sure it has a name like what you call us non believers kaffurs or summit.

the word for non-believer is kuffar. I don't speak arabic myself, i have indian roots but I do know a little.

this has been said i dont know how many times, my view is that if you know who they are, and what theyre doing, and you say nothing, then youre as bad as them, if not worse, as by saying something you could save lives, by saying nothing you have helped these people to achieve their aims

my views are the same for people who help to hide murderers, rapists, peados, etc, if you dont speak out against them, youre as bad as them by helping them

sorry guys, don't mean to preach but just trying to clear-up misconceptions about something I feel strongly about.

"When you see an evil act you have to stop it with your hand. If you can't, then at least speak out against it with your tongue. If you can't, then at least you have to hate it with all your heart. And this is the weakest of faith." - Prophet Mohammed (Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 79:)

when exactly?

Where to start

During 1894-1923 the Ottoman Empire conducted a policy of Genocide of the Christian population living within its extensive territory. The Sultan, Abdul Hamid, first put forth an official governmental policy of genocide against the Armenians of the Ottoman Empire in 1894. , Systematic massacres took place in 1894-1896 when Abdul savagely killed 300,000 Armenians throughout the provinces. Massacres recurred, and in 1909 government troops killed, in the towns of Adana alone, over 20,000 Christian Armenians.

Genocide of black Africans in Sudan by Arab IslamicsI

Islamic genocide in South Asia, Hindus in Pakistan are a tiny minority who have suffered genocide and persecution by Islamic fanatics

Darfur: the genocide is Islamic racism

Muslim genocide of hindus in India

you can go on and on

sorry guys, don't mean to preach but just trying to clear-up misconceptions about something I feel strongly about.

"When you see an evil act you have to stop it with your hand. If you can't, then at least speak out against it with your tongue. If you can't, then at least you have to hate it with all your heart. And this is the weakest of faith." - Prophet Mohammed

but what is seen as 'the evil act' though m8, the mosque that was always in the paper that the 'hate preacher' was always screaming outside of, was jammed full of people every day, listening to his poisinous rants, yet nobody spoke out, does this then mean that by them 'followers?' not saying anything they silently 'hate with all their heart' yet still keep going and listening or they actually agree, and those that dont agree are 'the evil' ?

Last edited:
Where to start

During 1894-1923 the Ottoman Empire conducted a policy of Genocide of the Christian population living within its extensive territory. The Sultan, Abdul Hamid, first put forth an official governmental policy of genocide against the Armenians of the Ottoman Empire in 1894. , Systematic massacres took place in 1894-1896 when Abdul savagely killed 300,000 Armenians throughout the provinces. Massacres recurred, and in 1909 government troops killed, in the towns of Adana alone, over 20,000 Christian Armenians.

Genocide of black Africans in Sudan by Arab IslamicsI

Islamic genocide in South Asia, Hindus in Pakistan are a tiny minority who have suffered genocide and persecution by Islamic fanatics

Darfur: the genocide is Islamic racism

Muslim genocide of hindus in India

you can go on and on

just like christian states then isn't it, or have we forgotten the dark ages?
forgotten the crusades?
wasn't Mussolini christian? or was was baptised at least. but nobody blames chrisitanity for his actions.

kettle call the pot don't ya think?

were the IRA christian terrorists?
so why then are these terrorists called islamic terrorists?
leave the religion out of it, these terrorists ally themselves with islam to gain a wider audience and support.

as for muslims in india persecuting hindus :roflmao:
India is a predominantly Hindu country.

were the IRA christian terrorists?
so why then are these terrorists called islamic terrorists?
leave the religion out of it, these terrorists ally themselves with islam to gain a wider audience and support.

i personally have no time for religion at all, but as far as i know, the IRA were doing it to get northern ireland from being a part of GB? i may be wrong and im sure someone will correct me

islamic terrorists claim to be doing it in the name of islam, or thats my understanding of it

the kkk burn crosses on the lawns of african americans?
is that what christianity teaches?

I know it doesn't but the point i'm making is religion can be used as a powerful weapon by those who are evil in nature to begin with.

no religion in the world teaches hate so stop your ignorance.

i personally have no time for religion at all, but as far as i know, the IRA were doing it to get northern ireland from being a part of GB? i may be wrong and im sure someone will correct me

islamic terrorists claim to be doing it in the name of islam, or thats my understanding of it

my point exactly digidude, they 'claim' to be doing it for religion, I can claim i'm elvis reincarnated - doesn't make it so though does it?
if the majority of muslims believed it to be true, don't ya think he'd have many more followers?

anyway I've said my piece, i'll stop now :tongue: lol

no religion in the world teaches hate so stop your ignorance.

im not being ignorant m8, in fact, it fascinates me the extremes some people will go to for their 'beliefs' whether theyre tree hugging hippies that think everything is cosmically connected or some C4 charged loony about to blow the shit outta himself to get shacked up with 50 virgins (id rather have 50 dirty slappers myself though)

there is no proof of most of the things that religions are based on, a lot of them can be traced back to stories that even the egyptians told their kids and they all interact with each other in some way ot contradict themselfs in others, but to me, at the end of the day, its a storybook, just like discworld

i like to assess facts, and what is actually real and there, i believe that when i die ill be thrown in a hole and rot, end of, other peoples beliefs intrigue me, some of them baffle me completley, but im way to open minded to be ignorant to any of them m8 :)

I think you're incorrect there, there is not such thing in the quran, can you quote? you'll find for example-and this was on telly just last week about the history of andalucia, spain-under muslim rule the jews flourished as merchants and even commanded high positions in goverment where once they were persecuted by their christian rulers.

sorry m8 cant quote i was watcing on discovery or simialr channel and they were telling a story of a tribal war they had for 10 years and getting nowhere so they called a truce. one of your so called prophets guys befriended them for 3 years maybe even married the riaval tribal leaders daughter etc and after about 3 years of the truce they raided the place and bsaically killed every man and boy as they would no convert to islam.

It went on to say it a story in your holy book and it was a given a term where you earn the trust of your enemy then kill them if the dont join.

as for muslims in india persecuting hindus :roflmao:

Ignorance is bliss to the uneducated. You really should read up a little before you post such nonsense. I suggest you head over to the history section in a place called the library. In case its hard to find or you get lost on the way use this link as an entrée.

http://www.islam-watch.org/AnwarSheikh/index.html

C4 charged loony about to blow the shit outta himself to get shacked up with 50 virgins (id rather have 50 dirty slappers myself though)

Now that funny and a man after my own heart

Originally Posted by zhinkler

as for muslims in india persecuting hindus

Genocide of Hindus by Muslim invaders

Do Indian Muslims understand that they were part of the richest, most advanced, most tolerant and generous civilization of ancient times. That their culture was so advanced that it had spread all over the world ?Do they realize that more and more archeological an historical discoveries are pointing out that the genocide of Hindus by Muslim invaders is without parallel. The conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000, was followed by the annihilation of the entire Hindu population there; indeed, the region is still called Hindu Kush, 'Hindu slaughter'. The Bahmani sultans in central India, made it a rule to kill 100.000 Hindus a year. In 1399, Teimur killed 100.000 Hindus in a single day. Professor K.S. Lal has estimated that the Hindu population decreased by 8O million between the year 1000 and 1525, probably the biggest holocaust in history. Surely, many of present day Indian Muslims' ancestors must have been among those slaughtered.

the quran does not condone killing innocents, it says you may defend yourself against people that are a threat to your life, be it because of religious ideology or acquisition of land or whatever. much like the bible teaches.

I don't know what your smoking chum but it must be really good shit !!

The Quran is a book of war, and who do you class as "innocents" ? Muslims,Christians & Jews and cut the throats of anyone else who won't convert.

And the bible is like the Quran ?.....Definitely Class A shit you are on :Smokin:

And the IRA did not fight for religion, at least post about something you know about !

Do Indian Muslims understand that they were part of the richest, most advanced, most tolerant and generous civilization of ancient times. That their culture was so advanced that it had spread all over the world ?Do they realize that more and more archeological an historical discoveries are pointing out that the genocide of Hindus by Muslim invaders is without parallel. The conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000, was followed by the annihilation of the entire Hindu population there; indeed, the region is still called Hindu Kush, 'Hindu slaughter'. The Bahmani sultans in central India, made it a rule to kill 100.000 Hindus a year. In 1399, Teimur killed 100.000 Hindus in a single day. Professor K.S. Lal has estimated that the Hindu population decreased by 8O million between the year 1000 and 1525, probably the biggest holocaust in history. Surely, many of present day Indian Muslims' ancestors must have been among those slaughtered.

Impressive factual piece of commentary topdog. I just want to comment on the last part I have highlighted.

The chances are if you are a Pakistani and do not look Turkish then your ancestors were likely to be Hindu. Some fought the islamic invaders rather than the easy option of converting to islam. A slightly different example are the people in the northern mountainous areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. These people have white skin with green eyes left by the European invaders who passed through over time.

A slightly different example are the people in the northern mountainous areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. These people have white skin with green eyes left by the European invaders who passed through over time.

at the end of the day though, wether our skin is black, white, yellow, blue, brown or whatever else, we are all just people!!

take away the religious elements of life and whats left. loads of bodies, all the same, albeit different colours and stuff, but all with one goal, to eat and reproduce before we die

do you think cavemen hammered the shit out of each other cos some thought the sun was better than the moon?

what these cowardly scum bombers are doing is plain and simply fkin outrageous, and to do it in the name of their religion is going to taint the name of that religion no matter what anyone else says about it

if one renegade jehovas witness started going round throwing grenades through peoples letterboxes for saying 'not today thanks' would you trust the gang of people walking up your path on a sunday afternoon? even though you dont know them? or what kind of 'people' they actually are?

we are animals, whos instinct is to survive, one person who blows themself up in the name of religion is a loony, but when people are doing it every week, in the name of religion, then its a BIG problem for both the genuine followers of that religion AND the people who dont actually understand the religion as to why they are doing it

ban the lot of it, and we'll all have a munch and a huge orgy, problem solved and everyones happy :proud:

I used to think that America were the baddies too.

Then I grew up.

Seriously.

We are in an ideological war against radical Islamists. Make your choice, and before you go pointing at American failures, just think. Do you really think that our political allies are evil?

We are human and fallible, and America has made mistakes. BUT, we need to kill radical islamists. End of.

I don't know what your smoking chum but it must be really good shit !!

The Quran is a book of war, and who do you class as "innocents" ? Muslims,Christians & Jews and cut the throats of anyone else who won't convert.

And the bible is like the Quran ?.....Definitely Class A shit you are on :Smokin:

And the IRA did not fight for religion, at least post about something you know about !

ever read the quran? or have you just read a biased translation of it. at least post about something u know about!

http://www.religioustolerance.org/genocide2.htm

muslims aren't the only ones

Back