Terrorists 'use Down's syndrome suicide bombers' to kill

The americans only poked their noses in because of oil the biggest terrorist are the usa Governent

The Americans are a disgrace, they say one thing and do another.

They really are terrorists.

It's called sarcasm Witchy.

And who said he was Muslim ?

PMSL, apologies mate, I'm pissed out my head :)

I took your post at face value and saw it as an attack on Karym.

Sorry everyone, can you hand me my coat, it's over there next to the Downs Syndrome bomber. :)

That's not really funny is it? :err:

PMSL, apologies mate, I'm pissed out my head :)

I took your post at face value and saw it as an attack on Karym.

Sorry everyone, can you hand me my coat, it's over there next to the Downs Syndrome bomber. :)

That's not really funny is it? :err:

Oh I don't know it made me laugh lol

Sorry for the missunderstanding mate.

I'm pissed.

I need my bed.

lol

I'm still here.

What u want to argue about now? :)

I know, lets argue about your signature!!

You quote Latin then the English text is completely unrelated!

The Latin talk about dying for you country and the English doesn't. :)

Last edited:
The Americans are a disgrace, they say one thing and do another.

They really are terrorists.

You can tell a Muslim a mile away the most ungrateful lot anyone is likely to meet
Americans terrorist PMSL what a joke.
Seems you have a short memory, when Milosevic was ethnic cleansing in Croatia what did Britain, France or Germany do?, NOTHING, when Milosevic was ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Kosovo what did Britain, France or Germany do ? nothing and what about the Muslims of this world what did they do?, NOTHING.
Hundreds of thousands of Muslims died, and what did we do , we went running to the Americans begging please come and clean up Europe, well they did, so a simple thank you would suffice.

Heres a question for the Muslims of this forum what about the forgotten Muslims of Chechnya what are you saying about Russia? NOTHING.

And what are you doing to help the Palestinian Muslim refugees ?, Nothing, no Arab country was prepared to spend any more than “a miniscule part of its ever-increasing oil revenues” to alleviate the plight of Palestinian refugees.

That's left to Europe and America, so much for the Muslim brotherhood.

You can tell a Muslim a mile away the most ungrateful lot anyone is likely to meet
Americans terrorist PMSL what a joke.

“As we now know, Iraq had no tie to Osama, no role in 9/11, no nuclear program, no weapons of mass destruction, no plans to attack us. Its people did not threaten us and did not want war with us.”
~ Pat Buchanan, 2004-02-11
“We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the September 11th attacks.”
~ George W. Bush, 2003-09-17

thanks topdog. see we're not all ungrateful.

i wonder who's running a dirty war

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6384781.stm

just one of many alledged crimes similar to those carried out in vietnam.

the american's (who are not all bad) are supposed to 'liberators'.
some of them return home as war criminals.

sure the arabs should be doing something, I don't disagree with that and the US does do some good but the notion that their hands are washed in the blood of innocents is deluded.

they have an agenda also.

“As we now know, Iraq had no tie to Osama, no role in 9/11, no nuclear program, no weapons of mass destruction, no plans to attack us. Its people did not threaten us and did not want war with us.”
~ Pat Buchanan, 2004-02-11
“We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the September 11th attacks.”
~ George W. Bush, 2003-09-17

thanks topdog. see we're not all ungrateful.

Chronicle of the atrocities committed by Saddam Hussein:

Hussein's regime killed, tortured, raped and terrorized the Iraqi people and its neighbors for over two decades.

Hundreds of thousands of people died as a result of Saddam's actions.
Saddam had approximately 40 of his own relatives murdered.
1980-88: Iran-Iraq war left 150,000 to 340,000 Iraqis and 450,000 to 730,000 Iranians dead.
983-1988: Documented chemical attacks by Iraqi regime caused some 30,000 Iraqi and Iranian deaths.
1988: Chemical attack on Kurdish village of Halabja killed approximately 5,000 people.
1987-1988: Iraqi regime used chemical agents in attacks against at least 40 Kurdish villages.
1990-91: 1,000 Kuwaitis were killed in Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
1991: Bloody suppression of Kurdish and Shi'a uprisings in northern and southern Iraq killed at least 30,000 to 60,000. At least 2,000 Kurdish villages were destroyed during the campaign of terror.

Saddam Hussein was the weapon of mass destruction

granted topdog but we don't see them rushing into tibet now do we?
maybe zimbabwe?

In Kosovo they ware part of a UN-led(or nato-I don't know the difference) coalition.

ps. who do you think aided him against Iran? the US never considered him a threat until he attacked their interests in the midde east ie kuwait....back to that agenda....

Simply put they are just cowardly bastards and should be shot on sight, non of the PC crap.

@ zhinkler, sadly mate it depends on how you read the Quran, and in some ways it is quite easy to say that it does condone these acts.

the quran does not condone killing innocents, it says you may defend yourself against people that are a threat to your life, be it because of religious ideology or acquisition of land or whatever. much like the bible teaches.

the problem is these people consider the west to be a threat to them and islam, if the quran taught hate then why are the other billion muslims NOT terrorists?

they're just individuals(or a collective) with a warped sense of the world.
please don't put all the muslims in the same bracket and nuke them cos then you too will kill all the innocent down-syndrome children you claim to be enraged about. :err:

granted topdog but we don't see them rushing into tibet now do we?
maybe zimbabwe?

In Kosovo they ware part of a UN-led(or nato-I don't know the difference) coalition.

ps. who do you think aided him against Iran? the US never considered him a threat until he attacked their interests in the midde east ie kuwait....back to that agenda....

Why would they help a few monks in tibet and Zimbabwe is an Africian problem not American, and Nato is America .
I also think you will find the Royal family of Kuwait asked the Americans, so what is the agenda?

one mans Terrorists is anothers mans freedom fighter!

chronicle of the atrocities committed by Saddam Hussein:
Hussein's regime killed, tortured, raped and terrorized the Iraqi people and its neighbors for over two decades.

1980-88: Iran-Iraq war left 150,000 to 340,000 Iraqis and 450,000 to 730,000 Iranians dead.
983-1988: Documented chemical attacks by Iraqi regime caused some 30,000 Iraqi and Iranian deaths.
1988: Chemical attack on Kurdish village of Halabja killed approximately 5,000 people.
1987-1988: Iraqi regime used chemical agents in attacks against at least 40 Kurdish villages.
1991: Bloody suppression of Kurdish and Shi'a uprisings in northern and southern Iraq killed at least 30,000 to 60,000. At least 2,000 Kurdish villages were destroyed during the campaign of terror.

you may find that us british has done far worse through the ages and our once great leader (churchill) was responsible for terrible things
not that i am condoning what anyone has done, just that i like to see the bigger picture without blinkers on

they're just individuals(or a collective) with a warped sense of the world.
please don't put all the muslims in the same bracket and nuke them cos then you too will kill all the innocent down-syndrome children you claim to be enraged about. :err:

m8 i would like to see more comming from muslims policing these ppl. all we get from them we dont condone it we are peacfull, then why wont all the so called good peace bearing mulsims out these ppl who shame the name of islam.

Show us all that the good ones are pro active against the bad ones.

Also i believe there is a bit in the quran that after a long tribal war mohammed befriended the enemy until the trust is gained then he killed all who never converted after he earned their trust. so the quran tells yous to befriend the enemy earn the trust then kill if we dont convert?

i cant mind what it is called but i am sure it has a name like what you call us non believers kaffurs or summit.

Last edited:
one mans Terrorists is anothers mans freedom fighter!

chronicle of the atrocities committed by Saddam Hussein:

you may find that us british has done far worse through the ages and our once great leader (churchill) was responsible for terrible things
not that i am condoning what anyone has done, just that i like to see the bigger picture without blinkers on

If it weren't for the Americans and Churchill we'd all be speaking German.

Islam is responsible for killing millions in genocide through ethnic cleansing, their track is not better than the Christians. History has clearly shown us this. The world didn't start 60 years ago.

would we fook be speaking german,u been watchin to many movies has i said we has a nation done a lot worse than some countries and unfortuanaly we cant delcare war on individuals with a cause regardless wether we think it is right or wrong -because they think its right and others will follow and it will not end for a very very very long time.

terrorists then turned freedom fighter!!

castro
nelson mandela
martin mcguiness
yassa arafat

terrorists
osaman bin laden ????

Islam is responsible for killing millions in genocide through ethnic cleansing, their track is not better than the Christians. History has clearly shown us this. .

when exactly?

m8 i would like to see more comming from muslims policing these ppl. all we get from them we dont condone it we are peacfull, then why wont all the so called good peace bearing mulsims out these ppl who shame the name of islam.

Show us all that the good ones are pro active against the bad ones.

this has been said i dont know how many times, my view is that if you know who they are, and what theyre doing, and you say nothing, then youre as bad as them, if not worse, as by saying something you could save lives, by saying nothing you have helped these people to achieve their aims

my views are the same for people who help to hide murderers, rapists, peados, etc, if you dont speak out against them, youre as bad as them by helping them

Back