Terrorists 'use Down's syndrome suicide bombers' to kill

it would depend on his crime

He has not committed a crime, he is at a state of war with "us" and is therefore your enemy.

Or are you more likely if faced with an enemy soldier to have a "lively debate" on why he is killing innocent peeps by the droves ?

Personally a quick "double tap" would sufice and cost less than a quid, value for money :proud:

hang on, soldiers do go to court to get a hearing of they are on the other side. I thought you were talking about your own.

The other side understands the game the same way we do, hence the mutal respect. But this isnt war is it? We are not soldiers, just people, trying to live our lives.

If it were a war, where we can see the enemy and destroy him, then it would be easier. But its not, so it isnt.

And dont forget, if it were a real war there would be times when we need to treat the enemy with respect and humility.

Just out of curiousity how much "respect & humility" have they shown us ?

And what planet are you living on ? "mutual respect" ? WTF are you on ? cutting some poor bastards head off live on TV aint mutual respect, walking into a crowded market with 50 pounds of plastic strapped to a suicide bomber aint mutual respect, using mentally handicapped women to blow peeps up aint mutual respect, the list is endless.

And soldiers do not get a court hearing unless they are deemed to have committed a war crime or act of inhumanity and then we are into a world of PC crap yet again.

We are at a state of war with these scumrats, it is just a gorilla warfare tactic being employed.

Sadly it is peeps like you that allow these scum to operate, just as the IRA used the same "oh lets be fair and nice" mantra of the namby pamby state to allow them to operate and prosper.

And we all know the outcome of that philosophy, ie baby murdering scum in the govenment !!

It is about time some peeps took a large snort of reality and opened there eyes to the ugly truth that we really are in a world of shit with this and we aint going to come out the other side squeeky clean(if we come out at all) we are not going to be able to hold on to the "Good Old Blighty" crap that we have done in the past.

We are going to have to fight fire with fire and meet this very present threat head on, so many times I have read posts about foiled terrorist attacks in this country and we all post saying "gee it is only round the corner from me" or "I knew this guy" or whatever, the threat is very very real and we are all going to have to take a huge bite of the shit sandwich in order to combat it.

Sad.... but true

I have extreme views on some aspects of this but to even think of nuking these countries is just crazy, there are a lot of innocents involved

As I've said I think we need to take off the kid gloves and take extreme measures with terrorists and their supporters in this country, I would depeort everyone of them along with their whole families even if they were 100% going to be tortured, after the first 40 or 50 families being deported they would soon get the messege I guarantee it

but to put it simply, so it is easy to understand - we are not at war with them. They are not a country, so we cant say we are now officially at war with you. The people who commit these sickening acts are not soldiers and therefore cannot be held under any sort of proper military law. Hence things like Guantanamo Bay.

The terrorists that have been attacking so far are made up from dozens of different countries, you want to go declaring war on all of them?

Dont try and make me out to be someone who doesnt want it sorted - I am not a member of the much villified PC brigade as so many people here put it. We were never "nice and fair" with the IRA, if this was in our own backyard and simply between us and them, we could do the same thing all over again. But it isnt, its all over the world and there is always someone who thinks they can sort it out better than anyone else.

Are you advocating that we all start going over there to blow up there stuff now?

I do apologise Karym6, would you like a signed declaration of war from Osama Bin Laden ?

And I see your point about them "not being soldiers" yeah you must be right, they dont wear uniforms, sign up to the Geneva Convention nor are they indigenous to one part of the world so you must be right, lets just say **** it ! if we can't get the paperwork right then we can't defend ourselves !!

I would love a pint of what you are obviously drinking chum.

And it does sound very much like you are a card carrying member of the PC Brigade, if not the commander in chief !! lol

These pieces of shit rely on peeps like you and quite happily to use our rules and laws to hide and evade detection and capture, but things have changed Karym6, the goal posts have moved and we need to adapt our approach.

And are you an advocate of "I know he just killed 30 kids in a school bus but lets protect HIS RIGHTS"

And we were more than "fair & nice" with the IRA, if not we would simply have shot them in the street, but we did not, even when the security forces knew that they had just murdered some poor innocent bloke.

And god forbid "we could do the same thing all over again" as I dont fancy Bin Laden as our PM thanks very much.

Grow a spine

you what? You think I condone or support what these people are doing

No I think you would like to make sure any clerical issues were resolved first.

Are you seriously advocating attacking these people? If you are - where exactly? Or did you miss the bit about them coming from loads of countries, including this one.

We could always ask them to fill in their exact address and contact details on one of your forms ?

Yes it is wrong, no we shouldnt let them get away with it - but you seem to just want people to get killed for no reason.

And what's your idea ? a lively chat over a nice darjeeling with waterbiscuits ?

Did you see the part in my post about the "large snort of reality" ?... go on.... have a sniff.....

so the essence of your suggestion is to destroy anyone we think may be a terrorist then.

nice and sensible.

For a smart guy this is being suprisingly difficult to get into your grey matter, they would not be terrorists they would be a proper combatant.

Would you like me to say it slowly for you ?

they cant be combatants though, can they? Not legal ones anyway. Thats the point of a terrorist.

The closest they could be are irregulars - but that still requires a formation, which again comes from a government etc. But right now, there is no international definition of what a terrorist actually is. Even if a country commits acts of state terrorism when at war with another, it is not classed as terrorism, hence the problem in question. Essentially, all terrorists are just civillians who commit crimes.

The minute any one of them takes power in a country, they know that will be the end for them. Like in Afghanistan....

Too busy tying everything up with stupid paperwork and semantics, are you a civil servant by any chance ? lol

Why don't you nip round to a family of a dead soldier and let them know that their son or daughter was not killed by a terrorist, just a civilian committing a crime.

Would I condone shooting a terrorist (or a civilian committing a crime) dead in the street ? .....Can Lassie find Timmy in a mine shaft ?

any body got positive proof that martyrdom actually provides what they have been lead to expect cause I AIN'T met any bugger whose actually made a comeback!

any body got positive proof that martyrdom actually provides what they have been lead to expect cause I AIN'T met any bugger whose actually made a comeback!

I guess they're too busy banging their 50 virgins to bother with a comeback.

I see old Bin Laden has issued a statement saying that he is going to issue an 'important warning' to Muslims, now is he referring to the psycho terrorist brigade or does he mean the ordinary peace loving Muslims?!

To me it sounds as though he is going to issue threats to all Muslims along the lines of 'Start killing non-Muslims or we'll start killing you'.

The americans only poked their noses in because of oil the biggest terrorist are the usa Governent

The americans only poked their noses in because of oil the biggest terrorist are the usa Governent

So how much oil do the Americans take from Iraq ?
Here are the top 5 oil exporters to America Iraq are in the top 20 countrys that export oil to America but its a very small amout when you add up all the other countrys exports . America does not need oil from Iraq so think of another reason

CANADA 2,303 Barrels per Day
SAUDI ARABIA 1,542 Barrels per Day
MEXICO 1,351 Barrels per Day
NIGERIA 1,158 Barrels per Day
VENEZUELA 1,015 Barrels per Day

Last edited:
and how will you prove these people are terrorists and need to be shot?

Dont try and use scare tactics, the armed forces are equipped (at least in a certain sense) to deal with them. I suppose you want death squads roaming the streets looking for likely suspects to execute?

TBH, I think your on a wind up now.

The armed forces were also armed in NI but with both hands tied behind their backs it does not really matter what you have.

And may I just point out the plan that you think is the best is the one currently being employed, and guess what buddy, IT AINT WORKIN !!

And me a wind up ?.... Nah Never :littleang

It appears that the only thing these Islamic fundamentalist haven't done is strap an unborn fetus to a remote control battery operated vehicle and strap it up with Semtex.

Where will it end?

Shame on them, their God (praise be upon him) will not forgive them.

It appears that the only thing these Islamic fundamentalist haven't done is strap an unborn fetus to a remote control battery operated vehicle and strap it up with Semtex.

Where will it end?

Shame on them, their God (praise be upon him) will not forgive them.

Witchy mate you have it all wrong, I have it on good authority(Karym6) that these guys are simply misunderstood criminals that were just committing a crime, no more than that, it is us that are wrong, and we cant do anything against them because they are not official.

No matter what they call their god, it don't matter because the tossbags that done this are going straight to hell anyway

Urm, mate I've spoken to Karym many times and from what he has posted I seriously doubt that he'd support this type of filth, like all my Muslim mates, Karym is appalled just as most other British Muslims are.

Anyway, who said that Karym is a Muslim in the first place, he may be a Scottish Protestant for all we know, his walls could be plastered in portraits of William of Orange. :)

lol

Karym is one of the good guys, he's one of my favourite posters, very level headed and educated, I respect him and would like to think of him as a friend.

If you reckon that Karym supports this shit then I think you may have misinterpreted his posts.

Last edited:
Urm, mate I've spoken to Karym many times and from what he has posted I seriously doubt that he'd support this type of filth, like all my Muslim mates, Karym is appalled just as most other British Muslims are.

Anyway, who said that Karym is a Muslim in the first place, he may be a Scottish Protestant for all we know, his walls could be plastered in portraits of William of Orange. :)

lol

Karym is one of the good guys, he's one of my favourite posters, very level headed and educated, I respect him and would like to think of him as a friend.

If you reckon that Karym supports this shit then I think you may have misinterpreted his posts.

It's called sarcasm Witchy.

And who said he was Muslim ? :err:

Back