telewest box on with dbox

totalguy

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was told to split my line so i can plug in the telewest box as well as the dbox because i am paying a subscription, but do i need it plugged into a tv and change channels or can i just leave it hooked up and not plugged into anything?

As long as the box is switched on and connected to the feed, then thats no problem. You wont need your subscribed box connected to a TV, and you dont need a change channels, etc. Just make sure the box is ON and connected ;)

Liam

On the other hand; why not connect the box you're paying for in a different room - for example, the bedroom or kids room.... might as well get your moneys worth :)

cheers liam, i was thinking of taking it upto kids room but then theyd be watching it when they were sleeping and its a hard job to keep em in their beds as it is lol far as our bedroom goes its difficult to get a cable up there plus i had the idea of wireless digi senders anyway.

still its ok in the livinroom just got to make sure the kids dont put anything on top of it lol

anyway thanks again liam :)

liamcrayden said:
On the other hand; why not connect the box you're paying for in a different room - for example, the bedroom or kids room.... might as well get your moneys worth :)

I have mine connected for the Teleport channels

Back