Telewest 1000 phase1b and 1010t???

dee19867

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whats the difference betwen Telewest 1000 phase1b and 1010t??

Do both work with vod? or does one have more troubles???

thnx

dee19867 said:
Whats the difference betwen Telewest 1000 phase1b and 1010t??
Do both work with vod? or does one have more troubles???
thnx

they are nearly the same box, but the 1000b has a 2 chip simm card fitted, the 1000b is about the only box that will roll over from tw - cw or cw - tw.

Also any box will work with vod but cos talk back has to be enabled you run the risk of being caught with your pants down..........unless you mean does the box work in a vod area with talk back cut? then yes but you wont get PPV.

Telewest don't have a 1000 Phase 1b.

They have the 1010T Phase 1b.

The real models are DiTV1000 Phase 1b and Di1010T Phase 1b, maybe with some hyphens somewhere, I don't remember.

They are the same hardware-wise and can run and update in C&W or TW areas.

As VoD requires some interaction with the headend neither work with it at the moment without certain risk.

dont 1010t phase 1b work in t/w area with talkback disabled? will 1000 phase1b work? yes i do beleive is c/w but will it work in t/w or does it require it to be flashed?

just read it again and makes sense. I dont want ppv or what ever they clal it. Im jsut after the channels.

i havent personly enabled tb but i cant c y u would get caught as there r thousdands of modems on the stream with no bad news ever of somebody getting caught y not install a switch.....so u can turn tb on and off when u want to book a film

enableing t/b wont get you a film on vod/teleport unless the box has a valid id
{thats the whole point of this system, "only legit subscribers can book a film"}

Back