Teleport - Wtf

adrianfo

Inactive User
Reaction score
The Di 1000T on Cr2 - Hardware P1.3 - software P1.53.25D went blank

The Di 4000/N on Cr1 - Hardware P3.245 - Software vp3.53.25H is STILL running on the N¬L software as before. Tried to order a ppv film it went through the full proccess of ordering but no luck

The subbed box has updated to Tport - weird that the 4000/N is still going anyone any thoughts on this. It's as if the update didn't effect the 4000 at all
Cheers

sorry mate not rolled out fully yet the box will die if its noton tw sftware allready
wat software is on the 1000t if its ntl then this will need the no update undoing and then more work doing too
regards

The 1000 is running N¬L Cr2. I`m going over to a mates in Blackburn (exc&w) next week and he is gonna put back a 4 chip board in the box.
After reversing the no update mod and getting it running on TW what happens then. Leave as is or does another no update mod need doing.

Shame about the 4000 box my brother rang me this morning and told me that it was still working. Ah well gonna have to burst his bubble
cheers

i think it may be worth takin that to ex cw
sumone else maybe able to advise otherwise

Yeh, definately worth taking the box to a C&W area and letting it update to Cr3.2. It will at least give you a temporary reprieve as this software still seems to be working on TW vod systems.

Not offhand, No.

Possibly something to do with the Samsungs having fewer possible options due to the firmware never being designed to run on the TW network.

so wat your saying that these boxes were commisioned by ntl
i have read that there is no reason for these boxes not to work but i gues they would need only the running software for the box not cr software

mentholflash01 said:
sorry mate not rolled out fully yet the box will die if its noton tw sftware allready
wat software is on the 1000t if its ntl then this will need the no update undoing and then more work doing too
regards

4000 went belly up earlier this evening. Ah well ar kid will just have to watch X-Factor or even talk to the wife, poor sod

Back