teleport question

harveybham

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ppl i just checked the blueyonder website and it says that in my area teleport will be avalible between 30/11 and 14/12. so i aint got long until my front row turns off. anyway my question is if someone does not have a Dbox but has a box like the original telwest box and still recieves all channels by using a special card ( cant remember the name of it) will they get teleport ? because i know that dbox's dont talk back, but it is possible on a original box so what do you lot reckon ? me personally i dont think it will but i just wanna see your answers, thankz

harvey

If its a subbed box then it will (obviously) work, but if the box has been modified then it will not receive VOD (even tho they are the same boxes).

sori what do you mean by subbed? i dont think the box has been modified in any way at all. itz just the card which updates itself with keys and that, the card is titanium blue card, on the box the interactive feature does not work at all if that helps

A subbed box is one that you are paying for (subscribed box), that the cable company has provided you with for your TV subscription.

If a box has a titanium card then it has been modified, and unfortunately wont work with VOD :(

yh im sori bout posting this on here but it does kinda link together

Liam's right it won't work and you probably wouldn't want it to as they will know you have a dodgy box.

de_deej

Back