Teleport Help!!!

mas123

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I told you that I would have to kill you.
Hi Guys,

I got a Pace DITV-1000. Its a NTL box which I'm using in a TW area. It's now sadly passed away because of the Teleport roll out in my area. I'm in the Sutton/Mitcham area.

What are my options now to get cable tv back!!!

i.e. DBOX?, etc.

Thanks,

mas123:Jester:

have the chip re-written with t/w dumps

So much hassle, I have a nice uselss NTHell box too now!

Options:

reflash the attys on your existing box as davidh says - but if it's had the antiupdate mod done you'll need to undo it.

OR

Pace 1000T - BK *should* be in datadase
Pace 1010T - BK from original card or ledsimm
Pace 2000T - BK from original card or lift attys
Pace 4000T - BK from original card or jtag

OR

Scientific Atlanta - if you enjoy a pain and suffering

OR

DBOX / FTA101 - if you have a beard & sandals

bammy said:
Options:
reflash the attys on your existing box as davidh says - but if it's had the antiupdate mod done you'll need to undo it.

How hard is this and where would one aquire the TW software, I also assume you'd need to have a legit bk and would need to redo the AU mod????

Nothing to lose but hair, it may help out a few others on here and if someone can give me some pointers I dont mind giving it a go.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replys.

I think I should have mentioned that I know nothing about cable boxes and stuff. As the one I had; I just bought from The Bay and plugged it in.

Anyway, in regards to bammys reply. What do you mean when you say:

"if you enjoy a pain and suffering"

and

"if you have a beard & sandals"

As I dont know much about cable boxes and stuff, the best option for me would be one that involves no opening of the box or soldering or anything like that.

Anyway, any replys appreciated.

Thanks,

mas123

mas123 said:
As I dont know much about cable boxes and stuff, the best option for me would be one that involves no opening of the box or soldering or anything like that.

Anyway, any replys appreciated.

Taken off fleabay but they do look good and not to difficult to manage if you have a PC...

DREAMBOX 500C - CABLE RECEIVER MUCH BETTER THEN DBOX2 !

I know what I'm looking at...

Back