Reaction score
Just got my 6900 and been try to load patches etc but nothing opens:

Here is what it says in the system settings:

S. VERSION 6.53 JUN 2008. magic patch

H/W VERSION 1.00

BOOT VERSION 1.00

CH VERSION F010 +STD01.

I'm trying to open are premiere.

I have left it on the transponder i got from kingofsat but nothing clears.

I have loaded the latest magic patch and the softcam, and in the system info i have cas and biss now when it shows the cas and biss is the patch on or off.

I tried both ways system info 2004 to show or hide cas and biss but nothing opens waht am i doing wrong

Thanks for any help

Go to 19.2 and do a scan. Menu > Auto Navigation > highlight 19.2 and then scan.

Go to Premiere and wait for it to open. If it displays "Scrambled channel" press menu, count to 3 and press exit. Sounds daft but works on mine lol

Curly

when cass and biss are on m8 then the patch is active.

Try leaving on the channel for 10 mins, sometimes it takes this long to clear m8.

Thanks guys still no luck.

Tried on prem 1,2,3, filmfest, serie 123 channels which is next to the erotic channel i have left it on Prem hd see if that helps.

Made sure the patch is active it shows cas and biss in system info

Perhaps it just needs to AU??

Another idea while you are waiting, try the Premiere sport portal and then press the red button. You should then get the multifeed menu.

Hope it comes on soon m8 theres live bundesleague in HD :)

Curly

Tried the prem portal and pressed the red button and the multifeed come up pressed portal

This is what i have done since i started :

Loaded the software from technomate website.

Then loaded the magic patch.

Then i loaded the latest softcam file.

Everything works ok apart from the AU i have located and scanned astra 28.2, astra 19.2, hotbird, sirus, thor. And can record on the usb stick have not put hard drive on yet.

Last edited:
Right after loading the wrong file on the weekend i had to load the new boot software from the technomate website with null modem cable.

After loading the latest patch and softcam i am still have not been able to clear anything on astra, PREM ETC patch is on the menu.

i also struggled to get it to work, done everything that you have done.
got mine to work by leaving it on say premierre 1 when it displays scrambled channel on your screen then channel up to premier 2.
hope this helps

regards pacecab

Tried that still no joy.

But on hotbird i managed to open Tps i think and polsat i opened tfi etc on tps and cine prem tv1000 and a few other channels on polsat

Will struggle on trying to get it work.

Got it working now,loaded the latest softcam file and prem opened last night watching footie on prem portal now.

thanks for all the tips

Back