teesside front row gone

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
front row gone in middlesbrough and surronding areas n-l sales guy confirmed it in local the shopping centre well it looks as if thats that fot teesside,,,,,:Smileysex

Mine does not work either, when I press On Demand a message pops up saying contact NTL. The dreaded VOD is here, goto channel 107 and it says Filmflex now.

rock said:
Mine does not work either, when I press On Demand a message pops up saying contact NTL. The dreaded VOD is here, goto channel 107 and it says Filmflex now.

At least you've still got the other channels, i've just checked out the general section and it looks for now that a lot of the samsung boxes have gone down all together? ......

channels all gone

yes i heard what your say about messed up channels and other channels dissippearing but guy on msn who lost front row say a rescan put everything back but front row ......try that should be ok but thats it for front row in teesside......unless anyone k nows a way around it ...........

Hello

I am in Darlo, and can confirm that I have lost ALL PPV, does this mean Prem Plus too, will have to wait until Saturday ti try I guess. Although the Adult stuff is still there as is sports and movies. Are these not going over to NVOD.

It is because the PPV/Front row has gone over to NVOD that they have disapeared?

defer said:
Hello
I am in Darlo, and can confirm that I have lost ALL PPV, does this mean Prem Plus too, will have to wait until Saturday ti try I guess. Although the Adult stuff is still there as is sports and movies. Are these not going over to NVOD.
It is because the PPV/Front row has gone over to NVOD that they have disapeared?
I think PremPlus should still work, try it out at 12.45PM when Wigan v Fulham is on.

Fingers crossed it works because I wanna see the Boro v Man U game!

UPDATE:

The 12.45PM game worked!

Back