Tecnomate TM-9100 Linux

SkinbacK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looks interesting ,I'm not to sure on the price of £250 ,some customers may still go for a Dreambox .

Last edited:
its overpriced in todays electronics market,but that could be said for a lot of products in that hobby.

dreambox prices seem to have fell since the announcement of the tm. A dm7020 is only slightly more now at 280quid. Developers will still use a dreambox and if you want something cheaper then a Relook is going to be the alternative, so at the moment i'm not so sure of the market for this new technomate.
I see it that people are going to buy because they feel it will be as user friendly as other modern technomates.... but thats just an urban myth lol. These technomates will all end up with dreambox images on them to get the best benefits which means they'll be the same.

It's a shame its not HD ready else I would buy one. I think I'll wait for another few months. Technomate will be getting out a HD version of some sort early next year.

It's a shame its not HD ready else I would buy one. I think I'll wait for another few months. Technomate will be getting out a HD version of some sort early next year.

Yeah I'd do the same as would like one with PVR + HD and of course support from you lot for purely educational purposes

Back