Technosonic LCD2603ID 26" LCD TV

pwillo1982

DW Member +
Reaction score
Technosonic LCD2603ID 26" LCD TV

Been given one of these cheap ass TV's.

It powers up with sound but the screen is completely white, havent had a chance to open it up to have a look yet just thought i'd post on here to see if i'm wasting my time.

if the sound is there, but the screen is all white, it could be the connector at the top of the lcd screen m8, or the actual screen driver board, again at the top rear of the actual screen

on most sets, to get to this, you need to remove EVERYTHING as its also under a small metal cover

My first instinct thought it might be something simple like a loose cable/connector..........fingers crossed, hopefully I will get a chance to get inside it tonight, sounds like a bit of a nightmare though from your description but i'll have a go and post my findings :)

Well I have had the back off it and unfortunatly no loose connections :(

Nearly choked while I was taking it off though !!! (Its come from a 80 a day smokers house..........not good at all)

Took some pictures but appologies for the poor quality and quick cut and paste job.

hi there

check the small lvds driver pcb for a surface mount fuse.....that might of gone open circuit, just solder a wire across it.......

the lvds pcb is a small pcb , usualy found at the top connected to the lcd panel it self......could also be under a metal can......

Back