Technomate worth getting?

zerofool2005

Chilld/Teenage Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting a Technomate is it worth getting. Im guessing you can get foreign satelites so are there any decent foreign channels that show premiership matches?

Im thinking of getting a Technomate is it worth getting. Im guessing you can get foreign satelites so are there any decent foreign channels that show premiership matches?

You won't go wrong with a technomate.
Lots of foriegn packages are open at the minute and you'll get plenty of footy if you go motorised.Their is plenty of premiership.
You'll be able to pick up football feeds with the technomate having a good blind search capability.

Kardex

Ive got a TM1500 CI+ super and a motorised dish....best £200 I ever spent...I can get football almost 24/7 if I wanted and lots of movies and music channels too, with the appropriate patch and softcam of course. You can pick up live feeds if thats your hobby, there is a list of the most popular transponders etc going around which makes it a little easier.

If your a knowledgeable ICT man you may want to consider a Dreambox too, it uses a Linux OS. But if you want to keep it simple the TM1500CI+ super is the box you want in my opinion.

Back