Technomate-TM5000D

dash

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i am new to this stb friend of mine gave me this box and said its not working can anyone advice me how tro fix the problem.No channels at all ,do i have to patch or what.
Any adsvice will be much appreciated.
Thanx in advance.:BLOBBY::BLOBBY:

Hi i am new to this stb friend of mine gave me this box and said its not working can anyone advice me how tro fix the problem.No channels at all ,do i have to patch or what.
Any adsvice will be much appreciated.
Thanx in advance.:BLOBBY::BLOBBY:
yes use the tm 5000 series patch on here

I have tried TM5200 patch but everytime i tried its just hanging on detecting the com port, do u know why(using Null cable)

I have tried TM5200 patch but everytime i tried its just hanging on detecting the com port, do u know why(using Null cable)
no idea m8
r u using a loader do u have the correct and latest

edit:
just a thought have u got the loader set up to the correct port??

yes Davidh the software version is HER102a102502 and idea what can i do please.

The receiver is an old type (from many years back before patching was common) and I am not sure you will find that much support left anywhere. Hopefully someone will answer here, but I think you should do some searching yourself to find any enthusiasts that still use this 5000 model?

Afaik to patch it you will have to convert it to a different receiver called a 'Next' and likely you will need a different remote for it once patched, but really you need advice from someone that can offer more knowledge. Certainly you wont be able to use any of the modern technomate patches, guides & tutorials.
Since this receiver isnt even working and may need fixing I'm not sure I'd expect too much from it, but I hope you have more replies to help.

well i have scan in Astra europe and it has picked up channel but i can view only fta but not encrypted one.

Glad to see you got it working for free-to-air.
This receiver is simply not a modern technomate, so unless you convert it to a Next receiver and used 'Next patched firmware' it will not get any hacked channels. I am not even sure any current patch for channels exists anyway.
Regards.

my advice m8 is to bite the bullet and buy a up to date reciever
you can pick up a technomate for about 80 quid and if you feel confidant with a linux reciever you can pick up an eagle box for 90 quid which will give you loads of options

If it is able to have a cam then you could purchase a diablo cam and a cas3 programmer to watch hacked channels but even that would cost you more than a new technomate receiver.

cheer guys for the info but now i have silvercrest make from LIDL is anyway we can hack this box?

Back