technomate hd

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi is there any technomate hd none linix ones can you input cline on any of them or it is just done by SSSP thinking bout getting rid of my dm800 getting one

Check out the new TM5402:banana:

the TM6800 super, 6900 super, 7100, new models 6902, 7102 and 5402

all HD, PVR ready, and will use newcamd and cccam protocol connections

time for a name change ? :lol:
just kidding mate ;) was reading your thread from yesterday lol

im going to sell my dm-800hd and get a Technomate TM-5402 HD CI+ Super+ PVR Ready not even had my dm-800hd that long
but i love the none tm linix boxes
how much think i should sell my dm-800hd for if i put 170gb hd in to it to???
and wots the ccam like on the TM-5402 it wont disconnect if i enter my cline like spiderbox will it?

Last edited:
im going to sell my dm-800hd and get a Technomate TM-5402 HD CI+ Super+ PVR Ready not even had my dm-800hd that long

better off in HERE Martin asking for swap or sale :) check the rules in the sticky though ;)

better off in HERE Martin asking for swap or sale :) check the rules in the sticky though ;)

ok m8 thanks
ill put my dm-800hd on the selling thred in bit just need to know how much its worth only had it few months got blackhole on it no glitching etc on it comes with 170gb hd and laptop notpad cooling fan

Last edited:
and wots the ccam like on the TM-5402 it wont disconnect if i enter my cline like spiderbox will it?

is the 800 an original or clone m8? i may be interested in a swap of some sort

is the 800 an original or clone m8? i may be interested in a swap of some sort

its clone m8 with blackhole on it not even had it that long
how much is it worth dm-800

Last edited:
Back