Technomate Basic Info

learner1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I am thinking of buying a technomate receiver after seeing one at a market fair.

The man at the counter did give me a little info but he was busy and i didnt want to disturb him.

I have got many questions so I thought most of them would be answered in some tutorial on this forum, but I couldn't find any.

Please can someone tell me where I can find one.

I have seen a few on eebay but dont know which one to buy? the ones that can be modified patched?

Also the man said that I need a motorised reciever to get all the channels but a static dish can get me some but not all channels. What I wanted to know is what sort of lnb would i need if i already have a dish. i.e. do i need a special one. How much should i be looking to pay for a motorised one??

how much should i be looking to pay for either brand new or second hand one.

and do i have to continually patch it. Lastly he said that I wont need a cam or cards to unlock the channels the box does everything ! is this true??

The main reason I am after one is for football espcially on saturday afternoon 3pm kickoffs, is it worth it for this?

Thanks.

Last edited:
here you go mate you should find some info here on the technomates you will find most people on this forum use the 1500ci+ as it is the best 1 to get the patches for take a look at this thread it will tell you more http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41566 , also there is a new model out now the 1500 super i would go for that 1 but it is up to you they cost about 110 pounds look around the forum you will find plenty of reading for the 1500

tm takeaway

tm 1500 ci+ easy to patch easy to manually update good picture, excellent search. fast chan change, apart from that is crap.

joking

im sure i replied to this thread a few days ago

go for a 1500CI+Super m8, youd pay about £115 for it and is easily patchable to receive channels you are meant to pay for (for educational and testing purposes only of course ;)) and is user friendly it defies belief

Hi mate I'm pretty new to the sat scene and I got a TM1500+ in February and i'm well pleased with it. I've got a fixed dish pointing at Hotbird and receive two prem games at 3pm on Saturdays plus the Lunchtime, Teatime and Sunday games via TPS which you can receive if you patch your box. Patching the box is easy through a null modem cable. The box will also support ART cards and DigitAlb which show Prem football with English commentary.

Save yourself some money with a subscription card and switch on Radio 5 Live on in the background if you want English audio :Clap:

Price 4 Motorised

Thanks 4 every1 who replied.

Please can some1 tel me how much I should be looking 2 pay 4 a motorised version of technomate.

Also, when people say patch to watch, is their a different patch for each channel, or satlite e.g. hotbird ?

once i patch one does it automatically open up everything for that satalite e.g. all the channels on hotbird open up ?

I've seen a few on eebay goin for around the £220.0 price for a

TECHNOMATE 1000 CI SUPER MOTORISED (ECHOSTAR TOPFIELD

frm OZZ-SAT SATELLITE WAREHOUSE .

IS this worth it.

Regards

I now enjoy the sat sport [thanks to help from here] fixed hotbird. If you need the mv keys they are posted daily other wise use dm patch for sport. I'm looking at Stab type motors to go motorised and a good one is anything up to £100. Mind I have a 1.1 dish which is on the limit of stab type motors. I'm not sure what else is openable up there at 13.
but the big boys may.
tm 1500
triax 1.1

Back