technomate 9100

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
These are on special offer from you know where £109 i would like your comments on these stb,s eg do have 1 , do they perform well etc

pdf included tecnomate vs dreambox 7020

so it is true then m8......i thought it was a misprint!!!! I hope to have one soon.

Why the price crash tho ??? Are there bigger and better things imminent ?

so it is true then m8......i thought it was a misprint!!!! I hope to have one soon.

Why the price crash tho ??? Are there bigger and better things imminent ?

The only thing I can see is they may clearing stock to make way for the long awaited HD Technomate. Wouldn't it be good if that had twin tuners and ethernet, possibilities - endless!

Crazy

dont want to look too thick but where should I be looking for this offer?

Anyone know if you can fit a hard disk to this Technomate?

EDIT: Sorry just found out it can.

So do you guys think this is a good deal at £109?

I have a dm7000 just now, how would this compare?

Would you be able to put images like Nabilosat on it too?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

The price is very good. You will get a much better reception level on all sats because the dm7000 does have the poor tuner unit in it. The choice of images you can use may be limited, i am not sure if Nabilosat have released anything for the technomate? I think thats the main problem in that it needs more support so that you can use different images, emu's, plugins, etc, but i am sure that all the problems gradually get smoothed out.

I'll probably get one and keep it for when more support comes available.

Actually it will be good for initially setting the dish up since it has a stronger tuner. :thnks:

it uses juliet images which are similar to enigma but with the added functionality of gemini (im told) and are compatible with all cams (mgcamd, cccam, gbox, etc)

I bit the bullet and bought one!

Found a few tuts for installing keys and emu and also seem a few screenshots of the images. Looks just like an enigma image so shouldn't be a problem to modify.

I'll let yous know how I get on. :)

ive also bit the bullet.bought one yesterday.ive been looking at a technomate 1500 to replace my echo 2110 but then this offer came along.had no choice i guess.problem is dont know bugger all about linux or plugins etc but prepared to learn.looks like ill be hanging about here.
regards sachin.

ive also bit the bullet.bought one yesterday.ive been looking at a technomate 1500 to replace my echo 2110 but then this offer came along.had no choice i guess.problem is dont know bugger all about linux or plugins etc but prepared to learn.looks like ill be hanging about here.
regards sachin.

hello m8, if the box is enigma based then you shouldent have any problems realy, just load third party software (juliet image) and you have an option usually to install all plugins/emus/key updates automatically with the press of a couple of buttons on your remote, realy easy once you have got used to it. The part you will find the hardest is configuring the plugins/emus manually but thats all part of the fun and games :FRIGHT:

many thanks to rizla3066 and devilfish.im in no rush to get the box up and running and im aware the potential this machine has.its just that i bought this box at a bargain price thinking it may not be repeated.i dont think ill be disapointed as it seems ill be in good company.
regards sachin.

Back