Technomate 5200

Fr Paul

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just purchased this reciever. It is fantastic. How do I update the key patch? i understand that i need to download it to a usb stick but where do I get the downloads from? Can anybody give me some reliable websites please.

it will be one this site, which is the best site for this , they are due any day now i would expect that the patch and any updates appear here first then any where else, also it is great to donate and become a donated member so you can download when you need, it is well worth it, otherwise you will need at least 20 posts i think

How often you need to patch those boxes??

well you only need to patch if you watch the required channels otherwise in general if you do once a month its ok

thanks for the info zahidh1962, thinking of getting a one soon:)

I have just purchased this reciever. It is fantastic. How do I update the key patch? i understand that i need to download it to a usb stick but where do I get the downloads from? Can anybody give me some reliable websites please.
Thanks guys

I have discovered a lot by your questions and answers. I have been playing about with patches and updates and it is a very "user friendly" receiver. Once you get them, updates and patches are very easy to apply.

Back