Technomate 3/5 update

foxinacaravan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my Technomate 3/5 has lost all 27west channels from the program list. It has not been updated since new about 4 years ago and I was trying to add channel 5. Obviously made a pig's ear of it. Can anyone point me to the correct patch that will restore all channels and include Channel 5?
Many thanks for any help.

Info as follows,
1 Go to menu
2 Go to Edit Channels
3 Go to Add Channels

11495v 44100 add name of channel( More 4 + 1) @ Channel Name
VPID 7501
APID 7502
PPID 7501

VIDIO H264
AUDIO MPEG 4
SAVE - EXIT
Go to channel - 8280 on the remote,
Go to the line you wish to use for the BISS CODE (ACTION) Exit & save.
The channel should clear.
Check flysat for the rest of the vipd/apid for the rest of the other channels and carry out as above.

Den

Many thanks Den, much appreciated. I will do that.
I have another box, Icecrypt 1600, you can't add channels individually, just a blind scan and it also lacks channel 5. I have been looking for the latest upgrade which is 1.7.07 and I understand this carries the program list including ch5. Do you or any other member know where I can get this file. I tried via the ftp upgrade but Icecrypt have gone to the wall and the ftp shows no files.

Many thanks Den, much appreciated. I will do that.
I have another box, Icecrypt 1600, you can't add channels individually, just a blind scan and it also lacks channel 5. I have been looking for the latest upgrade which is 1.7.07 and I understand this carries the program list including ch5. Do you or any other member know where I can get this file. I tried via the ftp upgrade but Icecrypt have gone to the wall and the ftp shows no files.
Icecrypts are quite fussy. Even if you get the updated channel list it might not be accepted by your box if its firmware is an earlier version. I tend to avoid updating customers' Icecrypts in case I brick it. Some re-sellers let you download the latest patch/channel list for free, have a search if you want to take the risk.

Many thanks for the above. The f3/5 is up and running, thank you Den.
Also thanks to trevortron for the advice on the icecrypt. I had better not experiment then. I only want to add channel 5 but can't seem to add channels, or edit the vpids on existing channels to change to ch5.

Well to tell the truth Den, even though I would like to get it sorted, the icecrypt is my neighbours. However, he has today ordered a new 5402HDM3 after using my spare f3/5 and liking it. He is going to want me to set it up, but we are both in Portugal with only Android devices. He only wants 27W and I have downloaded the latest channel list, 10/6/18 by William, which I presume will contain those channels, and as it is a new unit will not need any other updates. Just got to open the .rar file on my Android device now!

If you have got the channels that you require on your receivers, you can upload your channels from your receiver and transfer to the new receiver after you have patched it.
I would think Williams channel list would have 27W on it, apart from the latest change (Film 4 + 1 / More 4 + 1.

Den

Thanks Den. I tried this evening to backup my f3/5 now that I have added ch5 and more4, but could not find any backup option.

Follow this,
Insert USB, then as follows,
Menu
Usb
Usb (Up & Down
Info (on remote)
a window opens
Upload Channel Data
Press OK
Info goes to USB
Then Exit

Den