technomate 1500c+ what cards

Dunchippin

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all i managed to get my setup finally working (wall bracket not plumb) was wondering i have a infinity usb card writer and a few funcards and a atmega card lying around, is it possible to program any of these and place directly into card receiver on technmate 1500c+ to unscramble a few more channels ? i do have the latest darkman patch but was wondering if adding a programmed funcard could make it better! and if it is possible what files do i program onto funcard ? and what encryption system could i unscramble with the 1500c+?

Don't bother I have the same programmer and kit as you.
The latest Darkman Patch (available here) will allow you to view scrambled channels therefore your programmer is redundant for the time being.

You can write some cards I've attached a list and it should have the corresponding card.

BTW You will need to find somewhere to find out how to write these cards as it is not allowed here (?)

chrome

thanks for the info m8 much appreciated! 1 more question though ,a relative of mine lives in scotland and has a bad alround tv reception and is thinking of getting technomate 1500c+ setup can he buy a sky freesat card for £20 and use that in the technomate reciever to get itv and channel 4 etc..?

Those card wont work in the tm 1500 straight of. He will need a dragon cam & the serial number of his digi box then this will work in the tm 1500.

Very poor reply Kalipo, very sad :(. As for programming cards why would anyone think the talk is banned here?? Discussion or help programming cards is no problem and never has been, files are ok to be posted here as well unlike some forums.
I'm disappointed guys :(

@Dunchippin, even if you use a sky freeview card in a Dragon cam in the technomate you still need a digibox as well to put the card in regular. Basically if you want 'freesatfromsky' then thats a seperate system to a technomate satellite system.

@Dunchippin

Do the relatives in Scotland have poor reception and is that why they are considering a FreeSAT card?

Do they have a digital aerial ? or are they in a 'blackspot' ? If they did get a better signal why not opt for a Technomate 4200 model (FTA and Sat), these are available for less than the TM1500CI or there are plenty of others available too.

chrome

Back