Techie christmas presents

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy christmas all, I know not everyone has afford big presents but I was just wondering if anyone is getting any nice techie presents or looking to use any money they might get to go out an buy something nice in the boxing day sales.

I got one of those at black friday with the joypad, very good for iptv but also very good for games....

I would love a soundbar with atmos but i know i've been naughty this year :-(

I would love a soundbar with atmos but i know i've been naughty this year :-(
What sound bar have you got your eye on mate, i've posted in other thread that my onyko 5.1 surround system seems on its way out and i have been looking myself. I cannot find any reasonably priced ones with rear speakers. Although i heard that technology has changed now from when I last bought a sound system.

Not eaxctly techie but in a way it is.

Got myself a newer car, it has so many driving aids, Hill assit, Lane Control, Auto distance braking blah blah.

Feels like im not driving it.

What car did you get mate? I did not think they made trotters van with those specs:p

What car did you get mate? I did not think they made trotters van with those specs:p

:D

Leon Mk3 FR184. Very rare spec this one been looking for 6 month. Ended up going down to Brighton for it worried it was going to be the usual trashed car. It wasn't well happy.

Too many gadgets luckily you can turn most off and drive it like you should be able to.

Got one of these for Christmas I just did not like a Samsung s9

Attachments

• 20181225_071232.jpg
    20181225_071232.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 35
Using a voucher recieved, I Just got myself a nice little 2 bay hdd dock/clone unit. For under £16 bargain of the year so far. ( ok we are only 2 days in but hey it still counts)

I've been reeeeally tempted to pick up the 8TB/10TB shuckable WD Easystores with the rebranded WD White labels. Unfortunately if I did it'd send me down the rabbit hole of trying to configure FreeNAS again, discovering more hardware to purchase, and in the end costing way more than the $160 for a single drive.

Back