teamviewer

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
having a nightmare trying to install teamviewer on my laptop anyone got it they could download here------- or a link for it ? every time i go to download it comes up with this site
cannot be reached ?

spot on there m8 started up a free softEther VPN and it downloaded :) prob now will it be ok to use it or will i have to have this VPN on ?
as it dose slow it down

how come some providers stop it ??? do you use free VPN or payed ones

how come some providers stop it ???
Its really sad that criminals are abusing such a great program mate. Even in my recent thread about amazon scam they are using teamviewer. I have always always said NO ONE should allow access to computer remotely unless you know/trust them.
Reason being .exe files or nasty pieces of software can be dropped into you machine.
It more widespread than people think.
So internet providers have begun blocking it for safety reason.

I use paid VPN mate.
PIA is my choice for performance and encryption.
Certainly would never touch a free VPN.

thanks for that just looked at PIA there american $ 3.33 a month that the same one m8 ?

All depends what your needing VPN for mate. I swear by PIA as been proven in USA court not to drop you in shit and i have never got a letter through my front door.
(not that i do anything illegal)
🙂

But VPNs have become more and more complicated. Not as in using the VPN...... but what way going about signing up for a VPN.
Going of thread slightly though, but think its important to share.
If your just using VPN for basic privacy to make a statement to the “snoopers charters bill” that was passed in UK law, or basic streaming blocks, border restrictions use likes of “surfshark”.

If you use VPN for other things like sharing, sharing as in “you sharing” use VPN that has proven history.
This is something that has not been highlighted of recent.
DO NOT pay for VPN with paypal.
DO NOT use email address tied to that VPN.
Create a spoof email, one that you never logged into with your IP. Sign up to that VPN company. (PIA) with prepaid card or bitcoin.
Extreme as it sounds. But i seen people getting roasted using PIA and not following them steps.
PIA did not drop them in it.... they signed up to service with ignorance.

As said mate..... “all depends what VPN is for”.
🙂

PIA below:
Private Internet Access | Anonymous VPN Service Provider

Back