Team-Xecuter Has Started SX Core Shipments

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
sxworld-png.24752

TX announced earlier today, that SX Core shipments have started, and soon everyone will be able to enjoy their modded iPatched or Mariko Nintendo Switch console, and that SX Lite is following up soon with shipments starting on June 16th for those that pre-ordered.

Just a quick update to first let all of you expecting your SX Core that they are now shipping worldwide and all preorders are being fulfilled. Please keep in mind that with the COVID19 situation still ongoing, deliveries are taking much longer than usual, but they will be there with you shortly!

SX Lite shipments will follow up on the 16th

And as we have SX fans all over the world, we thought about you guys and added the SX Core and SX Lite manual in 30+ languages for easier understanding in your native tongue. The most spoken languages are already covered, but we will add more in the future. So if your language is not there yet, it should be added soon.

Like gold dust at the moment a lot of sellers sites have been closed down, but a couple are selling

Here is a list from Team -Xcuter

Will have to use a VPN to view

hxxps://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/

hxxps://www.txswitch.com/

hxxp://www.jeux-land.com/16-hack-switch

But best to wait for a couple of weeks for stock

Last edited:
Like gold dust at the moment a lot of sellers sites have been closed down, but a couple are selling

Here is a list from Team -Xcuter

Will have to use a VPN to view

hxxps://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/

hxxps://www.txswitch.com/

hxxp://www.jeux-land.com/16-hack-switch

Bur best to wait for a couple of weeks for stock

Yeah 70 euros! Wonder if this will be reversed and a clone released....

Checked out the sites and half of them dont even have it listed. Only one that does is for 70 euros. I think i'll let the dust settle a little, then grab one.

Last edited:
Best way m8 give it a few weeks and probs be loads in stock ;)

Yeah 70 euros! Wonder if this will be reversed and a clone released....

Checked out the sites and half of them dont even have it listed. Only one that does is for 70 euros. I think i'll let the dust settle a little, then grab one.
Aliexpress are selling them around $47 USD.

I've been trying to order one but the site will not confirm my shipping address. Says there is something wrong with my phone number entry, something wrong with my City. I've gave up

Finally managed to order one. A mate has one that has hardly been touched. He's looking for £150 so seems quite reasonable.

hard to find atm as nintendo is going after sellers

Well I've got my test nintendo switch and my mod is on it's way. All I need now is where can I download a test game and do I just down load it to an sd card? I've had a bit of a google but reckoned I would ask the experts first. :)

Iv not got a switch but they use a app named tinfoil

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cheers mate. I've downloaded a game from the site you linked to. Looks like there's still a lot to doing this. I have no real interest in the Switch, I only got one to use as a test for fitting the mod. I wanted to test it on my own console rather than trying a first time on someone else's, such as janobi.
In saying that though, the couple of YouTube videos I've watched of the installation I've got nothing to be concerned about. Their solder work was absolutely abysmal and they're touting for work. 😂
I'll be re-selling this as soon as I've done it. :)

Chookey, i'll take it off your hands mate.

And i've got a 4TB hdd with games for the switch on it should you need to test. PM me your address and i'll post it over to you.

Back