Tea or Coffee

I have always been a tea jenny, only 3 or 4 mugs a day (without sugar for the past 10 years) but I really enjoy it after a meal. Recently I 'discovered' herbal teas and I have swapped my lunchtime cuppa for one of those; sweet chilli, orange & ginger, peppermint & liquorice, manuka honey to name but a few.
I have never been a coffee drinker. I have tried it strong, weak, with/without milk but I just cannot take to the stuff. However, a friend persuaded me to try a cold coffee drink a couple of weeks ago. I took it to be polite, quite a big mug it was. Not unpleasant, but I wouldn't run back for more - but within minutes of drinking the stuff I experienced a 'buzz' like I've never had before. I can't say I found that particularly pleasant either so I'm back to where I was - coffee, no thank you!

Had some peppermint & liquorice in stock, but apparently the peppermint oil can cause stomach irritation. Something I like to avoid :). Gave them to my parents.

I like coffee and tea same. My best tea is Earl gray tea. No sugar, little bit of honey - That´s my best :) And coffee? Strong, without milk or sugar.

Back