tassimo

twogunthom

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a Tassimo, a couple of my mates have them. Anyone know of any good deals and if their any good

We've got the Senseo, and it's ok, but not that great. It's just gathering dust now...

My mate has the Tassimo and reckons it makes a lovely coffee, and is really pleased he got one...

the tassimo has died a death, last i heard it was being rebranded because braun pulled out, very overrated machine. its slow to dispense due to the very low pressure pumpand ive known lots to fail all the lights flash and they do nothing,about the best bet on the market is the krups/nescafe dolce gusto and they can be bought from most outlets for between 80-90 quid.

Most of these things end up at the back of cupboards gathering dust alongside juicers, slow cookers and other passing fads.

i been using pod machine for bout 4 yrs now .Had uno uno machine and really good coffee(buzzworthy) but they stopped making.Then bought kenwood mockabista (i think!) which is good machine but i goto heat milk or coffee is too cold and even the senseo very dark coffe pods is shit compared too buzzworthy on the uno uno.i am getting samples of pos on ebay ,my hunt continues so if any one know really strong pods please post as the kenwood takes all pod sizes

Most of these things end up at the back of cupboards gathering dust alongside juicers, slow cookers and other passing fads.

couldnt agree more m8! keep buying the packs and missus ends up throwing them away when they are out of date.
tried to fire it up a couple of weeks ago and tried the cleaning pod it just kept coming out all cloudy
suppose its my own fault, not using it!!

It's true enough... My missus has bought them all at one one time or another, we've got a George Foreman grill that's never used, a Bread Machine, never used, an old coffee filter/percolator, never used, the Senseo Coffer thing, never used, a Slow Cooker, never used... The list is endless...

And she moans about me and my gadgets for the PC/TV etc... ;)

.......we've got a George Foreman grill that's never used........

Lol, I'd forgotten about those! Ours lasted about three weeks before it was chucked. It made all meat completely tasteless.

Back