Tarnovsky demo video

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
From wired:
_http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/06/video-smart-car.html
Tarnovsky demontrates how to hack smartcards with a video interview.

Tools and steps guide included :)

Wired also quote from an exclusive interview:
#Tarnovsky worked under the online code name “Big Gun” during much of the past six years employed by NDS (initially at a salary of $65,000 a year). He was let go last year, but his final year’s salary was – he says - $245,000 including bonus payments, plus $100,000-worth of stock options. He explains how he was involved at NDS for developing electronic counter measures for NDS and their client DirecTV.
Tarnovsky also says he wants to work at NDS again, or perhaps Kudelski, claiming – probably with some justification – that he knows the codes inside out, and that Nagra could, with him, catch NDS up overnight.....#

Have to say that did make a good read , the bit were he said NDS was 17 years a head of nagra was mad they should get this guy in to fix there probs in a couple of days lol

intresting piece to say the least

:pimp:

There is a good video in the middle of that page, but it seems its not working for everyone? Did you see it? Works fine for me, but there is an advert at the start. Very interesting watching the technique though.

There is a good video in the middle of that page, but it seems its not working for everyone? Did you see it? Works fine for me, but there is an advert at the start. Very interesting watching the technique though.

use internet explorer,let everything load and then click where the video should be,its blank when it loads and it should come up.

worked for me have to say it was very good

He makes it look so simple lol!!!

i doubt it is possible with modern smartcards though.

what makes you think that its not

I'vwe jsut been on eBay and I've ordered all the kit he was using :)

Great find PH.

Back