Tank Cleaning

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys anyone have any tips tricks or methods of cleaning your tanks.
I use 2 types Innokin iSub APEX and a nautilus mini both tanks are relatively new so not yet been cleaned proper,I have read some use alcohol and vodka..at the mo I have only rinsed mine in warm water when changing juice.

I use warm water mainly and every so often give it a good clean with isopropyl alcohol

Hi guys anyone have any tips tricks or methods of cleaning your tanks.
I use 2 types Innokin iSub APEX and a nautilus mini both tanks are relatively new so not yet been cleaned proper,I have read some use alcohol and vodka..at the mo I have only rinsed mine in warm water when changing juice.

I used to let everything sit in a bowl of hot soapy fairy liquid for a few minutes before giving it all a scrub with an earbud down inside the tank. Then rinse under the tap and dry with kitchen roll.

I soaked my coils in vodka a few times after forgetting to rewick it, did the trick and got rid of the nasty burnt taste!

Mine get hot rinse and a few cycles in the ultrasonic bath with hot water and a tiny smear of washing up liquid.
New clones get the same treatment before first use too, to be sure there's no nasty machine oil in the mix.

Back