TalkBack Question

taffyss

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have 2 modded boxes which i got long ago from a trader i was checking out how talk back was cut on it and i was surprised in seing it only like scratched not peeled of or anything like what the guide says is this safe lol

yeh my 2 boxes are working great just wanted 2 know if it is safe to do the same with my new box one thing bothers me how does one come to know that the talkback is where it is i mean its just a green board for what i see now any special silverbox or chip so how would u know how match to scracth off with craft knife??? if possible is there any videos on step by step guide on cutting talk back on DI4010N..

there a some jpegs on here some where m8, showing all boxes and where the talkback is

woow thanks for the pic it made my life easy hehehe the 2 yellow are the talk back now i can try scratch them off hopefully i dont scratch off xtra dont wanna brake the box lol wish me luck :p

taffyss said:
woow thanks for the pic it made my life easy hehehe the 2 yellow are the talk back now i can try scratch them off hopefully i dont scratch off xtra dont wanna brake the box lol wish me luck :p

If it aint fooked dont fook with it.................

i ant got that but i read the guide it says i can use craft knife which i have used just scratched the 2 areas i can now see copper :p i checked my allready modded box and it looks kinda same :p u think its safe to connect it through cable feed or is there a way i can check if talkback is cut properply lol :p...Sorry im getting annoying cuz the guide is there but im very scared my first time cutting talkback lol... :(((((

you need to scratch the copper away completely so there is a break in the track scratch right down to the board

Ohhh brake in the board hopefully i dont break xtra.. the modded box i already had i opened it thats where i got the scratch idea from but it ant broken just scrathced heavily and u see the copper , had this box for over a year so u could say talk back is cut properly maybe i shall give the box im doing bit more heavy scratches to make sure the talkback is cut.. is there away i can find out if it ant cut eg a special light at front which identifies talkback enabled lol...

once you think you have cut it enough plug it in and when its booted up press interactive button it should come up with a error message error mo44 or something like that

yeh i press interactive got that error but the box is stuck on 0 cant go to other channels :( lol its a damn blue menue box di4010-n lol also i had probs with it setting net id im in pure ntl should set up itself so atm i have removed jumper and loading the box again its going through a update with numbers scrolling.. ntl screen saying we your service is being upgraded sorry im just typing how my box is showing atm lol...

ok box has gone through the upgrade process got scared for few secs as i was getting ntl screens saying u have now completed upgrade lol.. i pressed interactive on remote it comes with error M044 so i suggest its safe it right.. also is your middle light meant to flash when u change channels i know one light is meant to flash but not sure if it was middle getting scared here lol.. change chan flashes once then goes off..

Back