? TalkBack Cut

Well had a look m8 and the 2 rom cards are REVA82 if thats any good to you and or me..

Cheers

Hi All,

@Partycan the cards are locked M8 need an unlooper/glitcher to unlock um.

Have a read at this bk via voltmeter guide I did my first 4001 like this, same mod to the as with Led Simm But you have to mod the Simm.
But you can use the same Simm to do the second box.

yes m8 the cards are locked either have aread up on unlooper or glitcher. you might be better of going for ledd simm method.

Well ive had a look at the voltmeter guide and think im geting the hang of things now, i do the simm mod and check the points with a voltmeter as in pictcher 4 simm mod , get the number and then put it into windows cal and bingo ill have me bk. ? do i need to do bk and ird mod as ive got the ird off the scart sticker in the box as the 2 box's have never been tuched only by me.
Me m8 has got a top volt meter think it off the lecky bourd as is brother used to work there and gave him it for his doing his car, ill get that and have a go.
Going to go find windows cal now as i need that.

Thinck i made that sound a bit to easy lol, but i will have a go and think and hope i can do it.

Cheers for all the help.

? Can i do it the box mod way as it looks easyer to me to do from wot ive just sin in the pics, dont no wot you's thinck is easyer.

Cheers.

good luck m8
if you using xp, start > all programs > accessories > calculator

personally id go for ledd simm method m8.

Cheers Cliffy m8 nice one for that, only we have ME windows if it meens to do the cal with that i dont no m8.

Hi,

The Led Simm method is easier of the two as you run the risk of fecking your Simm? Also you only have to do the board Mod.

The choice is yours but make sure your head is clear (sober). LoL

Cheers m8 nice 1 i ant that bad LoL only whent out friy & sat this week, mind u i was pissed last nite LoL dident get back in till 5.
Any way ill deff make sure im sober m8 when i have a go at geting me bk.

? Satch i take it the led simm is pic 4 in the readme then and not the box mob.

Cheers

Hi,

Partycan said:
Cheers m8 nice 1 i ant that bad LoL only whent out friy & sat this week, mind u i was pissed last nite LoL dident get back in till 5.
Any way ill deff make sure im sober m8 when i have a go at geting me bk.
? Satch i take it the led simm is pic 4 in the readme then and not the box mob.
Cheers

Sorry Which read me file you on about M8?

Have a read @ this may put you off the voltmeter method LoL 4001 Voltmeter Boxkey

It is easy if you can solder I used a single core wire that was a bit to thick, So if you go for the thinner the wire the better.

If you want the Led Simm Pm AtmelAce Here

O no that dont sound to good m8 , just had a read lol, but he did it so good on him and if he can i can as he sez lol.
the only problem ive got m8 is ive got 2 readmes now for the voltmob one is in word 4mat and the other readme has 4 pic's in it 1 2 3 4 im going by pic 4 in that one. But and a big but i dont no if to follow that one in word format or the one with the 4 pics in it and its on page 2 of this thread.

Let us no m8 witch one you would go by to get the bk.

Cheers

Hi,

Can you post the link so I can check for ya.

If I disappear my Fecking Comps locked out and I'm restarting the Fecker LoL

do i need to do bk and ird mod as ive got the ird off the scart sticker in the box

I would you known your connections are good?

Is This the Picture?

Yep m8 got that one thats simm mod pictcher 4 you put in this thread for me ant it, thats wot im going to go by. arso got a readme off page 2 this thread of Fatblerk as well.
M8 i have anouther problem now the first pace box i was going to do is from reading on hear is stook in tune on the frount, as that is wot comes up when i plug it in. Anyway if it is ive got the read me for that as well so ill have a look at that one when i get more time.
So i got the other box out and pluged it in and the feed and its come up saying on the tv sorry to interrupt your viewing were currently updateing your service. the box as been pluged in for about 10 minets m8 it ant dune any downloading or owt. ? is that because ive cun the tarkback in it and should i leve it on for a bit more as it sez on the tv screen to do. ? arso should i try the other box again as it said in the readme about if box is stook in tune leave it switched on for a bit and see the pitcher come on the tv but 90% the tuners in the box is fooke or sumert like that..

Thanks for helping me out.

Back