? TalkBack Cut

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
? do i cut the talkback befor or after i get i try and get me bk and ird numbers, thanks for any help.

All I can say is (Make it your first job) but as long as you Don't connect your stb to a live feed with tb uncut you will be OK.

But as I say make it the first job M8

Cheers m8 thats all for now i need to no thank you, ive got me 2 pace boxs and im going to do the cut on them laterss m8.

Cheers again.

M8 i think ive got a problem, ive undune the pace box's but i carnt find the right pitcher to do the tarkback mod on them ? can you help me out as i ant doing nowt till ive cut the box's.

Cheers.

Partycan said:
M8 i think ive got a problem, ive undune the pace box's but i carnt find the right pitcher to do the tarkback mod on them ? can you help me out as i ant doing nowt till ive cut the box's.
Cheers.

I'll help if you tell us what model box you're working on m8 ......

Nice one m8, the 2 boxs are pace DI400 1NC, think ive found a pic on hear but not %100 about it .

Partycan said:
Nice one m8, the 2 boxs are pace DI400 1NC, think ive found a pic on hear but not %100 about it .

The mod is actually in the cimm can which is plugged into the 2 tuner cans (tun100 & tun400). pull it off the tuners and take the cover off the can (the side with the two rf connectors) and all will be revealed ......:)

Ok m8 ive got the can off and the cover off ? wot next m8 as there isent much inside that i can see juat a eprom 2 femail rf plugs and on the other side 2 silver boxs with holes in them.

Cheers.

Nice one m8 top pic that. Right ive cut the tarkbacks in the 2 boxs and thay are back together. so now its geting the info of the first box and doing a fun card. ? do i need the coax feed in to get the data of the box e.g. bk m8 when i push the 2 top and bottom arrows in and plug in.

Cheers.

Well got into the engineers menu and thinck ive got me ird number
B21********* ok but i carnt find me bk, thinck ive i have to go and look on the web for it or sumuert i did read. .
? Any chance you can help me out again .

Thanks

Hi All,

@Partycan Do a search for Led Simm and voltmeter methods to get your BK on the 4001?
Unless you have cards that are not locked and you have a programmer to read um.

m8 im new to this stuff and i dont no wot you are on about led simm and voltmeter, ive got the 2 nagra rom cards from the box's a fun 6 fun blue tit 1, goldys plastick goldys.
there is some site on thweb to go and get it seen the linck on hear but carnt find it now. anyway ill go look aroun m8.
Ill have to fast as im going to the pub again 2nite lol.

cheers m8.

if your on about database you wont find it . its not on yer and a 4001 wont be in there anyway. ledd simm or voltmeter as already said.

Ok then but one ? i only have a elvis programer and the pic proggy will not do funs only goldys. ive just had a go at reading the nagra rom 10 with nagraedit 4.1 but no good m8 only told me that it was a rom 10 card thats fooked it big time as fook nows how i read the 2 chips in the box for the info of them as i ant got nowt that will do that m8.

Im pi**ed now m8 big time off down the pub lol, ill hook u with you lot some time tomoz m8

Cheers for help.

Partycan said:
Ok then but one ? i only have a elvis programer and the pic proggy will not do funs only goldys. ive just had a go at reading the nagra rom 10 with nagraedit 4.1 but no good m8 only told me that it was a rom 10 card thats fooked it big time as fook nows how i read the 2 chips in the box for the info of them as i ant got nowt that will do that m8.
Im pi**ed now m8 big time off down the pub lol, ill hook u with you lot some time tomoz m8
Cheers for help.

You need to get yourself an ledsimms reader from AtmelAce (DW member) about £20 i think? and a soldering iron, all you need to do then is follow the tutorial below ......

Partycan said:

Cheers for help.

just noticed you have a rom10 wot revison (rev ) is it m8

Cliffy m8 i have 2 rom 10's cards as i put one in me elvis and naga edit 4.1 come up saying that it was a rom 10 cards. Arso ive had a look on the cards but i carnt see nowt on them saying wot the rev is.

Partycan said:
Cliffy m8 i have 2 rom 10's cards as i put one in me elvis and naga edit 4.1 come up saying that it was a rom 10 cards. Arso ive had a look on the cards but i carnt see nowt on them saying wot the rev is.
Put the card in the programmer open Nagraedit 4.1 and press the reset button.
You should see something like this:

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: F1 FF F1 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E F1 53 F1
30 31 31 F1 52 F1 76 F1 F1 34 4C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB04
CAM Date: 1B5E
Closing of COM1 was successful

The card rev is in green

Ok Fatblerk ill find out for you the rev and get back to you on that m8.
Ill have a nouther look at led simm guide cuss the fist time i had a look me m8 was hear and i couldent get me head round it lol looked pritty hard to do dut ive got a top soldering iorn small tip m8 and can get other stuff if need be as i dont wont to scrap the box's and cards.
ill get back m8 with the rev off the cards .

Cheers m8.

Back