Talkback & BK? Seeking helps, PLS

superman1212

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, mates,

Is there other simple ways to double check if the talkback is properly cut off? (Hopefully it's not just to sit back and wait until they knock the door )

At the moment, I don't have the access to see the picture, but somehow I just clicked on one of the URLs' in a post, and I found it.....That's is....amazing..... BUT I AM NOT SURE IF I CUT IT RIGHT AND PROPERLY, HOPEFULLY...... :angelwing (Am I out of circle if I ask how many place I should cut? )

By the way, can someone help me to find that lovely boxkey? Mine is DI4001NC... The availability of the key will badly influence what kind of programmer I can buy...... The pocket is bleeding.......

Many thanks in advance.....

Sorry to start a new thread. At beginning, I just followed up a thread about talkback, but it seems no one is interested in...... :(

Hi, mates,

Is there other simple ways to double check if the talkback is properly cut off? (Hopefully it's not just to sit back and wait until they knock the door )

At the moment, I don't have the access to see the picture, but somehow I just clicked on one of the URLs' in a post, and I found it.....That's is....amazing..... BUT I AM NOT SURE IF I CUT IT RIGHT AND PROPERLY, HOPEFULLY...... :angelwing (Am I out of circle if I ask how many place I should cut? )

By the way, can someone help me to find that lovely boxkey? Mine is DI4001NC... The availability of the key will badly influence what kind of programmer I can buy...... The pocket is bleeding.......

Many thanks in advance.....

Sorry to start a new thread. At beginning, I just followed up a thread about talkback, but it seems no one is interested in...... :(

if talkback is cut correctly you wont be able to use any interactive service, I.E - press red button function.

Also on remote press page up, then page down and finally the blue button. You'll be presented with some blue info screens on TV, your netid should be 0.0.0.0. Press close.
Another way is 4001 middle light doesn't flash, another way is press On demand, you'll get an error.
Press help, you'll start to get a help screen, but an error appears over this.
Go to channel 409 (Sky Mov 9), you'll get error M044.

to try and get the BK you will need to try and unlock the rom card then it may be in nagra but unlikly you will need to use an ledd simm and read the codes that way good luck

:thnks: Mates,

I catch the keyword of INTERACTIVE. All of them quickly make sense for me. It just shows that I didn't fully know what and why I was doing.... :stickout:

Hopefully, I can simply get the bk from the rom card rather than from the box directly. In the worst case, I will use voltmeter to grab it for saving a few quid. Studying hard on those threads, eg, Interpreting IRD/BK in Feb-2005 from AtmelAce...etc.... God bless, I won't blow it up... :eek:

Back