taking mine back

jimbo0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
well i thought there may be a chance to make a few quid by pre ordering a ps3

but seems there's s**t loads about so im taking mine back to woolworths to save on the postage.

shame cos im dying to open it and have a look!

:)

got 3 comming today got 1 still waiting for the other 2 as for making money u can still do that just gota make urs stand out more than the rest easy task if u ask me

tried to get a refund for my ps3 from argos, but they sad no, i have not even open it, can they do that

@ najeeb

argos do state

Please note that this product is excluded from our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

@ najeeb

argos do state

Please note that this product is excluded from our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

i pre-ordered it, and it sad nothing about the excluded 30 day money back

When I bought an xbox from argos it was printed on the receipt. Seems a bit harsh though. How is it any different from a dvd player you might want to take back unopened?

What became of "This does not affect your statutory rights"? I am ressearching that right now I will edit this post as soon as i find something.

Can you call consumer direct on this number and they will guide u right. Good luck

Last edited:
Argos are telling you the truth...............they only replace or refund if the item is faulty or damaged.........all you tell them is that the item keeps switching off on you..they are legally obliged to give you a refund. Trust me..........i have had recent experience with them.

Just open it and tell em its faulty they wont have the time to test it and tell them that you have lost confidence in the product as it is probably "a teething problem" because its new.
They will probably do a refund then!!

If it's faulty they have no choice - they MUST refund you if that's what you want.

Just going in when they really busy and kick up a fuss and they will give you a refund just to get rid of you.

they could also offer vouchers

Are you sure mate? I'm almost certain if it's faulty you are entitled to a refund whether they like it or not. They can only force you to take vouchers if they're doing you a favour swapping something you don't want.

Back