Taking a Risk

Q: hi 8, have you got the ird and boxkey numbers for the box? regards
11-Mar-07
A: im not sure what those are exactly but i have got number and codes written on th ebox that im sure relate to what your asking as i had to tell someone...more
Q: i work for virginmedias security team can i pop round and have a look
11-Mar-07
A: sure , whenever you like

Don't reckon that will last the full listing. 1000 likely to be on database. Local to me but i wouldn't collect.

I bought it hehe, asked the woman to meet me close to her house, and i walked a lot of the way to steer clear of ppl and cars, put box in a bag and off i went, had a fun in it, needed updating and there she went!!!

Cheap aswell

I mailed her before it ended and asked her to email me back with it!!!

still a couple on there and one guy says ntl dont mind him selling 2 sammies. both look legit not saying modded or anything

This listing (110102125341) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number

I bought it hehe, asked the woman to meet me close to her house, and i walked a lot of the way to steer clear of ppl and cars, put box in a bag and off i went, had a fun in it, needed updating and there she went!!!

Cheap aswell

I mailed her before it ended and asked her to email me back with it!!!

Go on then how much did you steal it for

magic !!! check this one.. he is written in the description that n*l dont mind.. pmsl

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-SAMSUNG-NTL...oryZ4693QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
whats the big deal, the seller is just selling a couple of digy box's, he may have picked them up at car boot sale or whatever, ok, they say on them property of ntl but if the guy is genuine and just selling them on then he wont get into any harm.

Put it this way, and be honest now, no bullcrap, ive been into the digy tv boxs and modems for years n years, ive never ever heard of anyone getting the stupid "knock on the door" (which you wouldnt answer anyway,lol), sell or buy on ebay, ive still never heard of any problems accept some stories that someone told someone that told someone who told someone etc, its all a load of ballocks as far as iam concerned, there again i bet someone is waiting to tell us all differently ?

whats the big deal, the seller is just selling a couple of digy box's, he may have picked them up at car boot sale or whatever, ok, they say on them property of ntl but if the guy is genuine and just selling them on then he wont get into any harm.

ive been into the digy tv boxs and modems for years n years,

yeah he is just selling a couple of box's "illegal"
also agaist ebay rules
he may of bought them from a bootsale,why buy them and sell them on ebay ? to make a profit
he can still be prosocuted even if he is geuinely just selling them on,as there not his property to sell on

if u have been nto digi tv and modems for years u really should know the score and not posting this kinda nonsence
need I go on

Hey Rat by the look of ur avatar u been workin out at the gym lol

Back