Taken update 2.4

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Just taken the update earlier on but can't seem to play my music on the games. So far tried on GTA IV and GT5 prologue

Have you lot managed to get the music working on any of your games?

The trophy system seems limited too with only a few games working with it!

What do you make of the update in general?

No music in games with any of my games yet...Im glad of the ingame xmb though.

u will need to wait for a patch for each individual game before you can use custom sound tracks. this update only added the feature, its now up to the game developers to impliment this feature into existing and future games

u will need to wait for a patch for each individual game before you can use custom sound tracks. this update only added the feature, its now up to the game developers to impliment this feature into existing and future games

thanks for that pal

I suspect it won't be long before the developers release a patch that will let us utilize this feature

not sure whats going on, but there are some people having issues with this update.

seems to be pretty serious, as sony have removed the update from their servers completely. so expect a 2.41 update in the next few days.

everything is working perfectly with mine. even got my first 10 trophies:proud:

not sure whats going on, but there are some people having issues with this update.

seems to be pretty serious, as sony have removed the update from their servers completely. so expect a 2.41 update in the next few days.

everything is working perfectly with mine. even got my first 10 trophies:proud:

Yep i hear the same apparently some PS3's are bricks now because of this update so don't know what is going on

Yep i hear the same apparently some PS3's are bricks now because of this update so don't know what is going on

i was just going to fire up my ps3 and let it update but if its fecking up some consoles then i'll leave it for now

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i was just going to fire up my ps3 and let it update but if its fecking up some consoles then i'll leave it for now

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

you cant update it anyway. the update is not on the servers anymore. when your ps3 checks for an update it will tell u it has the most upto date firmware on it.

Back