Tagging Threads

Do you use Tags

• Total voters

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For those experienced members it would be nice to ADD at least one tag when you post a new topic, it helps with our SEO, and it also helps members find similar threads through tagging.

It also makes the search engine operate better as it will prioritise threads with tags to the top of the search engine - because if you tag a keyword it means it must me important to you the writer!

IE this thread will 100% have the tags:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Posted a poll just for fun...

Thank you.

Mick

Could someone kindly tell me what the fecks a tag? trying to start a new thread and it wont do it unless I add a tag?

I hate new stuff...:(

Cancel above, sorted, now I really don't mind new stuff. :)

You watch someone will come along in a moment and tell me tagging is not new stuff. ;)

Last edited:
Tagging is not new stuff lol
it just makes it easier/reliable when someone searches for a post with the words containing "Tagging" "Kodi" "Liverpool are the best" etc ;)

I forced one tag for all new threads, otherwise it wont get used.

Members should get used to using important parts of the forum, tagging is very important for SEO and SEARCH.

It's simple too... if you place a comma directly after the word you tagged its DONE ;)

Last edited:
I still don't get it lol

Can someone reply with an actual tag as an example :)

I still don't get it lol

Can someone reply with an actual tag as an example :)

It only works on new threads as far as I can see m8,

When you start a new thread there is a small box below the the main area where you write your post,called Tags,just enter any relevant word from your post in there and follow with a semi colon

@wiz569 I have just tagged you in one of my threads lol
I think you can only add tags if you started the thread..
When you open a thread you started, under the title there is edit option next to the tags..

Last edited:
@wiz569 I have just tagged you in one of my threads lol
I think you can only add tags if you started the thread..
When you open a thread you started, under the title there is edit option next to the tags..

Ah lads try looking at what i post,its like an echo in here pmsl :D

Back