Tablet sizes

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Why must they make torpedo shaped paracetamol tablets?? I always have trouble swallowing them. Even if i can break them in two, the jaged edges give me problems. (Not sure if i got a narrow throat, or what)
Why can't they just make little round ones? :)

And don't get me started on multi vitamin and minerals. I remember going into the locsl Holland and Barrett for some a few years back, and picking up a pot of huge looking things, and talking to myself out loud (how the **** am i supposed to swallow these) and i didn't realize that this old dear working there was right behind me waiting to be of assistance. Lol

Why must they make torpedo shaped paracetamol tablets?? I always have trouble swallowing them. Even if i can break them in two, the jaged edges give me problems. (Not sure if i got a narrow throat, or what)

And don't get me started on multi vitamin and minerals. I remember going into the locsl Holland and Barrett for some a few years back, and picking up a pot of huge looking things, and talking to myself out loud (how the **** am i supposed to swallow these) and i didn't realize that this old dear working there was right behind me waiting to be of assistance. Lol

Was that the Mega Vitamin ones of whatever they were called? They were comedy sized and guaranteed to oxidise in the bottle before you fninsh then unless there are three people using them.

Was that the Mega Vitamin ones of whatever they were called? They were comedy sized and guaranteed to oxidise in the bottle before you fninsh then unless there are three people using them.

Lol, I'm not sure, but they looked like something you could choke to death on. :)

Surely they could make them half size and tell you to take 2. I'll bet they lose trade due to ridiculous sizing.

Last edited:
Back