Hardware Tablet buying advice

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I was hoping for your help in finding a new tablet. I currently have a galaxy tab a which I was happy with although I have had issues with its WiFi in the past.
Anyway my darling nephew (2 and a half) decided to crack the screen. So I have decided I will go for an upgrade get a bulletproof case and let him have it.
The problem I am having is I don’t know what to go for. I am hoping for 10” plus screen android and just want it to be good for the money.

Any suggestions please

@spud1966 does the tablet come with the amazon dashboard thing. Their custom software , if I am explaining myself correctly?
Or is it just a straight Android os

@spud1966 does the tablet come with the amazon dashboard thing. Their custom software , if I am explaining myself correctly?
Or is it just a straight Android os

Sorry, I looked it up and people have had issues using it with sky q and go. Thanks for the input it does look good but if I have issues using it with 2 of the 3 reasons to having it lol.

I went with this https://www.amazon.co.uk/HANNspree-HannsPad-Poseidon-Tablet-Android/dp/B01N5BV5SB

FYI don’t get this tablet, the picture on sky go is terrible, the WiFi keeps switching between 2.4 and 5ghz and then disconnecting . I have sent it back.

There are some nice cheap alternatives to the big brand tabs on Amazon that I've purchased on behalf of loads of people and never had a problem. Expect to pay approx half the price of a Samsung tab for a comparable spec model such as Fusion5 or Huawei and then at least if the kids damage it again the financial hit won't be as severe ;)

Back