t911

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
thinking about getting a t911 been looking at 2 types the Factory T911 Modded & the Factory Modded Nexus T911 the nexus costs a bit less than the T911 Modded has anyone used the nexus or should i just go for the T911 Modded

plenty of people have good reports about either type - save yourself a tenner and go for the Nexus.

bammy said:
plenty of people have good reports about either type - save yourself a tenner and go for the Nexus.
I went for the blue one but aren't getting anywhere.I should have saved myself a tenner and got the orange one. I am trying to get the boxkeys from 3 cards. 2x Rom11 BOC's and 1 Rom10 REV a16.I have followed the T911 installation guide to the letter and the flash seems to have worked ok.
However, every script I have tried gives timeout errors or reset problems. I went for the 911 cos jtag isn't working for me on the 4010n's that I have tried. I am using winex 5.42 on XP and for the moment power is being supplied by my modem psu.
Could someone offer some advice for a disheartened newbie? If there is something already on the forum, then I have probably already tried it. I have tried to attach a copy of the output window but it won't work.
Regards.............Chookey​

If you're running on XP you need to make sure your program properties are changed to run in win98 mode - but I guess you've tried this if you followed the guide?

hi chookey change your time out settings i run the blue undone 4 cards no probs its not your unlooper look around and you will find your settings and try diff scripts also changing dip switch combinations help hope this helps m8:)

Thanks Bammy and Stevensan,
I had tried 2 different jtag interfaces on these 4010's. 1st one from Jabs wasn't recognised. 2nd from tmc had a pogo missing, wouldn't work even with a wire bridging the broken connection. Mash at tmc immediately sent out a replacement which I received a short while ago, worked instantly.Two 4010's in less than 5 minutes. I am absolutely chuffed!!!!
As for the T911, I am going to have to spend quite some time with it. Not sure at all what I am doing, but with input from guys' like you I am sure I wil get there. Bammy--I had forgot the win 98 compatability, according to the posts' I have read it is a common mistake. Unfortunately still made no difference. Stevensan-- I will try those tweaks, but have to leave for work soon. I feel a bit happier now I have my keys.
Cheers lads..........Chookey​

Also the guide can be misleading regarding the dip switch settings - I think it says something like '2-5' on. What it means is 2 & 5 on (i.e. 1, 3, 4 & 6 off).

bammy said:
Also the guide can be misleading regarding the dip switch settings - I think it says something like '2-5' on. What it means is 2 & 5 on (i.e. 1, 3, 4 & 6 off).
You're joking, I haven't tried that!! Will try that when I get in from work. Thought I should point out that the timeouts aren't occurring while I am unlocking, it is when I am trying to load a script.
Anyway, the dip switch change may do it. Hopefully is the reason why it wouldn't reset. Still wouldn't have got this fat without the tut though.

bammy said:

Smack on Bammy. I reset the switches to 2+5 and the script runs now.

Cheers mate........Chookey​

Back