t911 light not on is it working

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im trying to unlock a rom 11 card i have flashed my t911 with the d11 hex file and when i run script in winex the light comes on then gos back off but stays off is this ok and this is what im getting when the script is running.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!+++!+
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FE delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FC delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16FA delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F9 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F8 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08
!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F6 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F4 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08
!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!!+++++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!+
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F3 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F2 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16F0 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!
Now we will try Packet 1, 16EE delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16ED delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08
!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!!+++++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+
Now we will try Packet 1, 16EC delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++
Now we will try Packet 1, 16EA delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFBF and our Glitch Type was 08
!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!+
Now we will try Packet 1, 16E8 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
Now we will try Packet 1, 16E7 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
Now we will try Packet 1, 16E6 delay, our VCC is about FFFFFFC0 and our Glitch Type was 08
+!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!+++!++!

dos this look ok as its my first blocked card and its bin blocked by the Provider can any one help thanx

yup thats funny mate lol ................................the vcc is of its tits lol if you put the pot setting at about 3.5 ohms the vcc will prob run between 20-00 looks like the vcc is screwed up... if no volt meter try putting the pot setting to the center an slowly adust it till you sart hitting between the 20 - 10 vcc range

whats the pot setting is it that SCREW at the front thanx for your help

yup try it in the middle then turn while running glitch VERY SMALL TURNS .... either way you will see it increase the vcc one way an decrease the other try to get it running where the it says it vcc is between 20 an 00 remember in vcc it goes from 00-09 then 0a- 0f the to 10-19 then 1a-1f then 20 an so on

ps night night sorry

hi m8 now i turned the screw a bit all i get now is this.

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 124
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

can you help me on this any one thanx

state the proceedure you used to flash the t911.
post a pic if you can.
the vcc is so far off i doubt a pot adjustment is the problem.
a link to the t911 < are you sure its modded??

hi i have got a script working now and i have got the vcc to 08 and 06 and 07 and so on do i need to adjust it any more thanx. yes its a modded t911

all done now thanx for your help when i mest with the settings the card unlocked in 5 mins thanx m8 would not of done it without the help from bob thanx

jase how did you do that? i tried my t911 at 2.2k and still getting same as you were getting on scripts.....this is doing my head in as i'm going round in circles lol, but i started i might as well see it to the end .... thanks in advance

oh btw...the pot voltage goes up and down when i turn the screw but doesn't lower vcc ....maybe i think there is a dry solder joint or sumfin....

Last edited:
Back