T in the Park (Bands timetable)

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
Hi Peeps,

Here's the bands timetable for this year T in the Park that kicks off this Friday 11th July.

Not sure how accurate it is but it looks ok to me.

Have a good one if your going :beer:

This will be my 13th on the trot :)

just hope the weather is better this year and that there isn't as much fiasco as there was last year getting to the place, we dropped the middle daughter off on the friday morning and from leaving home to getting her to the event took 30 mins, when we took the youngest daughter up later on on the friday, it took us 6 hours because of the tail back of traffic going there

That is an impressive line up, there's a few bands I'd love to see, but I'd be like a kid in a toy shop, I'd not know which stage to goto first :)

just hope the weather is better this year and that there isn't as much fiasco as there was last year getting to the place, we dropped the middle daughter off on the friday morning and from leaving home to getting her to the event took 30 mins, when we took the youngest daughter up later on on the friday, it took us 6 hours because of the tail back of traffic going there

I left early too and got in no probs. One of my collegues from work was stuck for 10 hours :FRIGHT:

Needless to say we're shooting off early doors on Friday.

I drove past it last year on my way up to Braemar (on the Friday).

The southbound traffic jams were horrendous & must have stretched back at least 10 - 15 miles.

There were a lot of people who abandoned their driving buddies & started walking to the event.

Northbound traffic was fine, with hardly any queues.

Shockingly I've never been to any of them, even when I stayed a few miles from Strathclyde Park.

I would like to go to Graspop at some point though...now that IS a Mega-Motherflipping Metal Mayhem weekend extravaganza :)

WOW...you lucky Scots....2 music festivals on the one weekend.

T in the park and then the O2 music festival in Glasgow aswell tomorrow.

....maybe its not O2, it might be Orange.............:proud:

Hope you get good weather for whichever one you go to.

Back