Switchover to Nagra 3

0to60

Member ++
Reaction score
Where theres a will theres a way, everyone seems to be giving up hope, but don't. Everything comes with effort and there WILL be a solution to the N3 problem

How are you so confident?

Will you be coding a new fix?

how about switching to satelite? like investing in a dm500s? or is that hassle?

Where theres a will theres a way, everyone seems to be giving up hope, but don't. Everything comes with effort and there WILL be a solution to the N3 problem

we are still waiting for the sly one

wrong unfortunately

So why don't you make the first step. Lead by example :banana:

/waits

/tumbleweed blows by...

No .... I didn't think so.

So why don't you make the first step. Lead by example :banana:

/waits

/tumbleweed blows by...

No .... I didn't think so.

PMSL !

nice post :)

I do think N3 will be beaten but not for a while, I would not have the first idea where to start; sadly :(

Do think Virmin wont be getting as much customers as they think, I think sly will be the winner here

He is just fishing waiting for someone to say Im getting it sorted, so he doesnt have to bin his box.

well i can tell you now im sorting it :)
going to start paying for sky+ and multiroom had a good run and no complaints here :)

with the amount of money everyone has saved over the years , it's worth giving something back.

i dont see anyone jumping on 0to60 m8 :)

neither did I just wanted to bring some reality to this thread.

Nagra3 will be cracked oneday ... maybe years ... maybe not ... and when it is then a possibility of it been adapted to uk cable would be possible.

It won't be overnight.

:) I read some posts wrong then .... I do appologise :tongue:

:salute:

If anyone is going to find a solution to this "problem" its going to be one of you guys, reading or replying to this thread

And if you guys are saying you would be willing to pay for your services, then you've hanged your gloves :) , am I correct?

If anyone is going to find a solution to this "problem" its going to be one of you guys, reading or replying to this thread

And if you guys are saying you would be willing to pay for your services, then you've hanged your gloves :) , am I correct?

Nobody can tell the future, but realisticly any hack for nagra3 is likely to not be any time soon and when it does come will be from spain/portugal/europe and need adapting to the UK.

I would recommend upgrading your current legit services (you should have a min subscription anyway!)

going to start paying for sky+ and multiroom had a good run and no complaints here :)

spot on bud..with the deal that sky were doin there for 23quid a month for everything and no hassle for the next year hopefully.that gives them a year to sort something out with my dm800 hd box and a year for me to learn more about c/s. so not givin a dame just now lol..skys gettin installed this afternoon :Cheers::Cheers:

What I don't understand is that people are still selling loads of cable boxes, Wizard for example is out of stock on the new StarviewHD Combo. Now I know it is cable and sat, but still, why even bother with a cable tuner - or is there something they know that we don't?

Back