sv7 problems

tricky1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi any one having any problems with their starveiw 2 off my boxes have gone down today round about the same time factory reset them both refalshed and sw upgrade but still nothing im using the new software i think carling 4 , any help would be good thanks

hi was wondering if you can help me i brought a starview 7 christmas was told to use the carling 1.03 software and turn usteam on, i did this and never had a problem with it, got up this morning to no channels apart from 1-5 ive done a factory reset then the boot loader again, it finds all my channels but their saying scrambled, have they been cut of or am i doing something wrong, hope someone can help. L

hi lou and bratz it seems the server is down alot of the country are having the same problems

hi tricky, thanks for that just give in now,lol its still saying not connected so im under the impression they have wised up to them boxes already. oh well good while they lasted thanks for your help will keep looking see if they come back on soon.x

hi tricky, thanks for that just give in now,lol its still saying not connected so im under the impression they have wised up to them boxes already.

the technologie behind these things is tried and tested in the sat world so dont panic just yet. odds are its just a problem with the server and they will be back up shortly although the sv team could have "DONE A RUNNER" with all the cash and we,ve all got another doorstop to add to our collections! regards mdt

the technologie behind these things is tried and tested in the sat world so dont panic just yet. odds are its just a problem with the server and they will be back up shortly although the sv team could have "DONE A RUNNER" with all the cash and we,ve all got another doorstop to add to our collections! regards mdt

from what i heard i wouldn't we waiting on them been back up anytime soon if ever.

it will be a few days maybe a week before its back
alex

Hi guys we are awiting new cards i was told from china will be next week

virgin media cards ? or readers ? unlucky for all of them to go at the same time

wot ever ,u can get a carder closer than that , why china

yes is related but server should be back in a few days

guess it wasnt the chinesse new year either lol hope a server is reshot up some were else apart from fernwood close

if they wanted to pull the plug,now would be a right time to do it again,they did that in irl why not uk??,only time will tell if they get up and running again:proud:

From a tech point of view, nothing has changed with VMs latest Nagra CAS as my c/s server is fine, so yes the problems are police related..

From a tech point of view, nothing has changed with VMs latest Nagra CAS as my c/s server is fine, so yes the problems are police related..

Hello CG, do you think the RSA extraction etc method will be made public?

Back