super mario bros

me110r

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys just done me lads wii 2day and ive downloaded super mario bros for him im using:
system 3.2e and neogammer r8b7

when i boot the game the screen goes green and restarts my wii,
ive downloaded other games that work fine its just this one game has any1 got any ideas on wots goin wrong?

thnx guys

Last edited:
it restarts ya xbox, hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

im using disc m8 dont no if its patched its downloaded from TL (torrent)

I use usb but I think the fix for disc is IOS53

As far as I'm aware, it hasn't been patched to worked 100% from disk. I could never get it to work from disk and I've tried a few 'patched' versions and different IOS that supposedly 'fix' it. Something to do with the new copy protection that the game comes with

It does work perfectly from either USB or SD card. I have it running perfectly from SD card but does also mean installing a USB loader than can also run games from SD card

I personally use Configurable USB Loader that does support this, and its a tiny game. It compresses down to about 350MB from 4.3GB once all the padding crap is removed and you are left with just the actual game

thnx for the reply guys looks like im gna av to look at putting usb loader onto the wii (only game i wanted on the console aswell lol)

cheers again

It works fine from disk.

Either:

Hardmod - Need BCA patched ISO and updated firmware on the mod
Softmod - Latest neogamma has the patches already, just hit play and it will work (assuming you didnt turn off "search for patches")

It works fine from disk.

Either:

Hardmod - Need BCA patched ISO and updated firmware on the mod
Softmod - Latest neogamma has the patches already, just hit play and it will work (assuming you didnt turn off "search for patches")

hi there m8 im using neogammer r8b7,

how could i find out if ive turned of search for patches?

thnx

check on your sd card you have:

neogamma\SMNE.wip and SMNP.wip as those are the patch files.

if not, go download it again as they are in the official package for your version.

Back