Sunday market in london!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

just woundering if anyone knows a good sunday market in london, like the one like hackney market a few years ago, where they were selling everything such as dvds, digiboxes, ps2 games etc etc

i'm told there is a good one in vauxhall and one near wembley arena, can anyone vouch for those two markets, or recommend any good one.

cheers guys!

I'm not in london. In the midlands, we have 2 markets on Sunday which have the goods you require. Both on Sunday,

1. Cannock car boot sale
2. Bescot Market at the Walsall, Bescot Stadium

I've also heard of the Bowlers computer fair on Saturdays in or near Old Trafford, Manchester.

Sorry I could not answer your question.

I'm not in london. In the midlands, we have 2 markets on Sunday which have the goods you require. Both on Sunday,

1. Cannock car boot sale
2. Bescot Market at the Walsall, Bescot Stadium

I've also heard of the Bowlers computer fair on Saturdays in or near Old Trafford, Manchester.

Sorry I could not answer your question.

cheers for the reply m8, but unfortunatley thats too far for me :-(

i will keep the markets in mind for the future.

cheers

Is Picketts Lock still going @ Enfield on a Sunday ??

..... there's a computer fair at Stratford E15 on Sundays .... just a few minutes away from the tube ... usually someone hawking CD's/DVD's .... not seen any games though.

Is Picketts Lock still going @ Enfield on a Sunday ??

..... there's a computer fair at Stratford E15 on Sundays .... just a few minutes away from the tube ... usually someone hawking CD's/DVD's .... not seen any games though.

i don't know if there is a market up in enfield, i know about the computer fair in stratford not to long ago, had to pay 2.50 to get in, i remember the days when it was 50p to get in.

you knw anything about the markets in vauxhall and the one near wembley arena?

The one at Vauxhall is probably the one in the flower market ? I've not been there for a year or so but it used to be good and had everything you want ;)

cheers guys, thanks for the info, i think ii will go down to one of them tomorrow.

cheers

: dipsy :

Back