Sumvision Cyclone nano

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

Here i have for sale Sumvision Cyclone nano V1 neat little media with android built in comes complete with box.remote,sd tv cable,HDMI cable,2.4ghz Airmouse,4gb memory card,Batteries(for remote),Remote sensor dongle (can also be used for windows 7 as ive used it myself)

In excellent condition still has plastic protector over unit as i like to keep things nice and neat.Selling due to getting another 360 which will serve me for what i need it for.

It comes with android 2.3 which is upgradble to ICS 4.0 from their site.It runs many many android applications without fail including:netflix,youtube,snes/megadrive/gameboy emulators,bbci,applanet,black market,angry birds,angry birds space, etc etc

Will come with a fresh install of 2.3 which will allow you to decide if you want that version or want to upgrade.Does come with official google play store.

Turn any exisiting tv into a smart TV.Ive had my time with it and is a brilliant device for anyone wanting android on their HD tv does do full 1020p HD.Ive only tried 4.0 once so cant commetn what apps work and dont work for it.

Has built in wifi and can also be wired its totally upto you.

heres some pics (the white circle is where the last four digits of my bank card so had to cover)

SUNP0068.jpgSUNP0069.jpgSUNP0070.jpg

Looking for £60 including next day delivery and will get posted asap.

Many thanks for looking if interested please PM me.

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here i have for sale Sumvision Cyclone nano V1 neat little media with android built in comes complete with box.remote,sd tv cable,HDMI cable,2.4ghz Airmouse,4gb memory card,Batteries(for remote),Remote sensor dongle (can also be used for windows 7 as ive used it myself)

In excellent condition still has plastic protector over unit as i like to keep things nice and neat.Selling due to getting another 360 which will serve me for what i need it for.

It comes with android 2.3 which is upgradble to ICS 4.0 from their site.It runs many many android applications without fail including:netflix,youtube,snes/megadrive/gameboy emulators,bbci,applanet,black market,angry birds,angry birds space, etc etc

Will come with a fresh install of 2.3 which will allow you to decide if you want that version or want to upgrade.Does come with official google play store.

Turn any exisiting tv into a smart TV.Ive had my time with it and is a brilliant device for anyone wanting android on their HD tv does do full 1020p HD.Ive only tried 4.0 once so cant commetn what apps work and dont work for it.

Has built in wifi and can also be wired its totally upto you.

heres some pics (the white circle is where the last four digits of my bank card so had to cover)

View attachment 67983View attachment 67984View attachment 67985

Looking for £60 including next day delivery and will get posted asap.

Many thanks for looking if interested please PM me.

I will take offers for this so let me know what you would like to offer but wont go below £45

Thanks again for looking

Kind regards

Roachieuk :)

I'll take it for £45.00 mate....send me a pm mate and I'll pay ASAP.

Thanks V much bud.

Never had one (read and watched the reviews today) it's something to play with and keep me busy for a little while. :)

What would you do then mate? update it ? or leave what's on it..?

(oh and why did you have the last 4 digits of your bank card on that pic.....lol)

Dibbs.

Oh it was an old recipt and the company where it was from had written my last 4 digits of my banks number on it in black marker.I dont know why to be honest lol but you could see it quiet clearly so just edited it out.

Me personally mate was quiet happy with it on 2.3 as i mainly used it every now and again for netflix.Ive updated it with the 2.3 firmware with the dvbt application on as they are bringing out a freeview stick for it.So might be worth getting if you want it for an extra freeveiw/smart tv box for another tv.

And the airmouse worls really well in my opinion batts last for around 7-9days you've got enough batts in the pack to last you a couple of runs with it.The ones in the remote are only around 2days old.

But its a really nice little android box one of the best what was on the market at the time as ive had a couple and tbh they were cack.But if you wanna give ICS go then its pretty easy to update.

One last thing i forgot to mention it can play almost all media files if you want it to watch films on they play more or less out of the box dont need no other android apps as its by sumvision so that says it all ive always had sumvision for media players.

Hope you enjoy it

Kind regards

Roachie

just to let you know if you flash this with the pivos xios ds ics firmware you can put there xbmc apk with hardware acceleration working on it making it one of the best media players going

Back