Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
mulleted.jpg

mxwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Grabbed this from elsewhere.....

Video needs fixing with mulleter. Get the videopack and extract the 3 files into the mulleter folder. Then open the iso in mulleter and "Insert Video".
videopack h**p://www.sendspace.com/file/fty2nr

Sylar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Grabbed this from elsewhere.....

Video needs fixing with mulleter. Get the videopack and extract the 3 files into the mulleter folder. Then open the iso in mulleter and "Insert Video".
videopack h**p://www.sendspace.com/file/fty2nr

Thanks for that mate, good thing I hadn't burned it to disc.

mxwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
No worries mate :) ....I bet theres someone out there that already burnt it though :( lol

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Cheers mate :)

Hey Wizard, where you been hiding mate?

mxwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cheers mate :)

Hey Wizard, where you been hiding mate?

Mixture of travel (Russia for champs league final and then France week fishing but spent on the lash lol) and going through a bit of crap when I got back mate. Family member been very ill so been staying up North for a few weeks since I got back. All on the mend now though so I'm home and hopefully will remain that way for a while lol. My pc decided to die and go to hell whilst I was away so got a few days in front of me now to purchase the parts and build another lol. Lucky my laptop is still working ;) lol

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Anyone else think this game and Beijing 2008 are utter garbage? :)

Sylar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone else think this game and Beijing 2008 are utter garbage? :)

Yup, your spot on there lad. On the plus side they make my 360 games pile 2 discs higher, I know that's sad but when it comes to free games I go for quantity over quality. LOL.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
lol, I usually bin the trash.

I only keep games I consider to be worth playing, Summer Athletics is already in the bin, Beijing I'll give another chance.

I've been reading the reviews for Beijing 2008, it gets varied reviews but a few of them say the game is fantastic. If I had paid £30 for that crap I'd be taking it back for a refund.

PS....mxwizard is another collector of garbage :)

Sylar

Inactive User
Reaction score
£30 - £45 for shite like that and they say testing games for free is a criminal offence. The wii's the worst culprit for shite games, I've got around 230 wii discs I can say 95% are total crap, I've only put those discs in once to see if they burnt OK, if they don't grab me in 5 - 7 minutes they're out. But I won't bin them though, I like my wii pile, it's quite high. LOL. It's good to know I'm not alone in that respect.

PS. The blanks for the wii work out to around 8 pence each hence the tower of babylon. A shop was closing down and I got 600 blanks for £50, thought I might as well stock up, i wish I could find blanks for the 360 for that price.

Last edited:

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
lol, now I can't get the Pokemon tune out my head. :)

TEST