Successfully Recoverd Solo2 & Solo2 SE

Hi everyone. Im a little bit confused about my box. I just bought one, and seens to be a clone Lorinsun, because when i tried to upgrade to a new image (BH, PLI, VIX) just show bootlogo and then goes to a blank screen and at vu+solo2 display shows me just "vu+solo2". Tried Sunray image but did not work. I only was able to install Lorinsun images and images before 2014, like BH 2.1.1. So, any doubts that its a clone or not? :( Can find any new Lorinson image with kodi. Wordering if there is anyway to install a sunray image on that. Thanks for can help me

Old drivers is what stops xbmc working. Lorinson no longer make these so do expect new drivers. Unfortunately there is no way of installing a sunray image on your Lorinson.

Old drivers is what stops xbmc working. Lorinson no longer make these so do expect new drivers. Unfortunately there is no way of installing a sunray image on your Lorinson.

Thank you Ferret. Do you know if vu+ duo2 also has a clone? Im thinking to exchange mine solo2 with a duo2 but im afraid to get another clone box.

Regards

Thank you Ferret. Do you know if vu+ duo2 also has a clone? Im thinking to exchange mine solo2 with a duo2 but im afraid to get another clone box.

Regards

Duo 2 is rumored to have clone but ive never seen them for sale.

I would not buy any clones at the moment the major clone manufacturers all have been raided by the authorities dealing with counterfeit in China and have closed down.

Real solo 2 SE model dont cost the earth these days.

this method is to recover only clone or it will work for original solo2 also?

just asking for my knowledge.
as i have original solo2.

I have vusolo2 orginagal box using blackhole 3.02 image 2 years one day when i start the box show hw errror on led so i put 2.0.7 black hole image and it works but when i put official blackhole im age is show hd error again only 2.0.7 and lower image works how to slove this kind of issuse

I have vusolo2 orginagal box using blackhole 3.02 image 2 years one day when i start the box show hw errror on led so i put 2.0.7 black hole image and it works but when i put official blackhole im age is show hd error again only 2.0.7 and lower image works how to slove this kind of issuse

Please bro i have this problem my box.
how solved and fix it.
please ask me

Please bro i have this problem my box.
how solved and fix it.
please ask me

Dose it have the latest FPGA flashed to it.

Please if the box is original or not from the pictures in the fotum i see original,but the other members say not box is (R).
..but the ploblem still on there.350€ the year 2013 and the clone there is not

now what do I have to do to get through the FPGA update and the receiver is ok ?
you are sure that this message is for clones and will not destroy the box flash?
becouse after that the box brick and not play nothing image..

now what do I have to do to get through the FPGA update and the receiver is ok ?
you are sure that this message is for clones and will not destroy the box flash?
becouse after that the box brick and not play nothing image..
Problem you face is there are a few clone types so you need to know which one you have.

Take pictures of the rear of box and the motherboard, clones got very good in terms of passing off as original boxes but there may be some clues if we see the pictures.

VhsmYe5.jpg
54Nb8lJ.jpg
kAVL1Nh.jpg
zeIXXGT.jpg

Back