Subway bargains (BOGOF etc)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Summer Saving Voucher booklet now available @ Subway outlets with some good offers

Free 6" sub when you buy a 6" Sub + drink
Free 6" sub when you buy a Foot long sub
Footlong sub + drink - £3.99
2 x 6" subs + 2 x drink + 2 x crisps - £5.99
£1 off Footlong sub
BOGOF Footlong
3 Footlong for £10.99
Free meal upgrade when buying footlong

canne beat the subway after a night on the sauce!!!! mmmmmmm footlong meatball! yummy!

I'd prefer a kebab myself :)

Meatball Marinara is nice though, especially with that chillie sauce....slurp..

Have you seen the new Reggae Reggae sub i gotta get me one

Yeah i had one of the new ones yesterday , was lovely , but i was a bit confused when she asked what sauce i wanted !!!! thought it was supposed to have that reggae reggae sauce that bloke made on dragons den lol

and as for the coupon books i asked and they said they finished last week lying fookers its cause i aint been in regular lol as last time they gave me 3 books in one visit :)

Mmmmmm Meatball Marinara lol. Have you seen the new Reggae Reggae sub i gotta get me one

i shall be dining in the early hours of my local subway tomorrow night after a skinful in my local :Clap: will deffo try the reggae reggae

i got this outta the paper a few weeks ago very useful :) altho i'm with withcy i prefer a kebab or munchy box but a toasted 6" sub with chicken and melted cheese is great :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Ya cant beat a good ol' Parmo after a night on the slosh anyways :proud: Screw Kebabs lol

had the reggae reggae last night!!!! give it the big thumbs up!!!!!! :Clap:

Back