• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Subway bargains (BOGOF etc)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Summer Saving Voucher booklet now available @ Subway outlets with some good offers

Free 6" sub when you buy a 6" Sub + drink
Free 6" sub when you buy a Foot long sub
Footlong sub + drink - £3.99
2 x 6" subs + 2 x drink + 2 x crisps - £5.99
£1 off Footlong sub
BOGOF Footlong
3 Footlong for £10.99
Free meal upgrade when buying footlong

FATBOY

Inactive User
canne beat the subway after a night on the sauce!!!! mmmmmmm footlong meatball! yummy!

witchy

Banned for good!
I'd prefer a kebab myself :)

Meatball Marinara is nice though, especially with that chillie sauce....slurp..

timekeeper

VIP Member
VIP Member
Have you seen the new Reggae Reggae sub i gotta get me one
Yeah i had one of the new ones yesterday , was lovely , but i was a bit confused when she asked what sauce i wanted !!!! thought it was supposed to have that reggae reggae sauce that bloke made on dragons den lol

and as for the coupon books i asked and they said they finished last week lying fookers its cause i aint been in regular lol as last time they gave me 3 books in one visit :)

FATBOY

Inactive User
Mmmmmm Meatball Marinara lol. Have you seen the new Reggae Reggae sub i gotta get me one
i shall be dining in the early hours of my local subway tomorrow night after a skinful in my local :Clap: will deffo try the reggae reggae

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
i got this outta the paper a few weeks ago very useful :) altho i'm with withcy i prefer a kebab or munchy box but a toasted 6" sub with chicken and melted cheese is great :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

robc11

DW Member ++
Ya cant beat a good ol' Parmo after a night on the slosh anyways :proud: Screw Kebabs lol