Subscribing from another country to use iFollow - anyone tried it?

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone successfully managed to subscribe to one of the iFollow teams using a VPN\foreign payment to overcome the issue with the match availability? Was going to have a go this season for Portsmouth (not for me Im a Liverpool fan) and was wondering if it will actually work or not?

Cheers

Hi,
Has anyone successfully managed to subscribe to one of the iFollow teams using a VPN\foreign payment to overcome the issue with the match availability? Was going to have a go this season for Portsmouth (not for me Im a Liverpool fan) and was wondering if it will actually work or not?

Cheers

I'd be interested in knowing more. Anyone got experience with a good supplier for iFollow? Ones i've used have been poor and matches dont show. Specifically after Swansea City matches.

I don't think you would need a supplier for ifollow just a decent VPN (unless you plan on restreaming)

It shouldn't be - iFollow will\should work. But iFollow will only stream certain games in the UK but most\all games in different countries (for division one anyway) something to do with confliction with Saturday games and games which are on Sky for example the check a trade cup etc.

Looks like its only the premiere league (for the UK) ifollow is for the lesser divisions. But worth a look thanks.

Your IP*V supplier should have all iFollow games, iFollow can be hit and miss as it needs sourced at the last minute. So far my provider has been able to add them every week since season has started, but i know many other have not been able to source it.

Im sure you can buy it legit with VPN. But for how long who knows?
Celtic TV had been a major problem recently since the changed the hosting site. Some IP*V supplier could not get it for awhile. Reason being they are now able to detect a VPN. Even if you paid them legit and used a VPN you could not login. Would be interesting to see if iFollow use same method.

Never had an issue with Celtic tv here

Your IP*V supplier should have all iFollow games, iFollow can be hit and miss as it needs sourced at the last minute. So far my provider has been able to add them every week since season has started, but i know many other have not been able to source it.

Im sure you can buy it legit with VPN. But for how long who knows?
Celtic TV had been a major problem recently since the changed the hosting site. Some IP*V supplier could not get it for awhile. Reason being they are now able to detect a VPN. Even if you paid them legit and used a VPN you could not login. Would be interesting to see if iFollow use same method.
Yeah they do mate but apparently (as its not my team) it has been a bit hit and miss as to if its on. Also given its a league one team its probably even more hit and miss.

Yes I did the game matche pass last season and as my team didn't sign up to it, this season they signed up to their own player so got season ticket. I used revolut card (currency exchange card), can just get the app and gives you a virtual card.
When filling in the details on the ifollow site I used a VPN and address generated from that country. Went through fine. Sometimes I had to change country to find one that worked. Even with the mid week games where you can watch them in UK I still paid in € as it was half the price at a fiver

Back